Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,953

Kentendo41

jake i added you add me back (Kenny) meet me in the room any day at 1:00 (Eastern standard time.)

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

Anhita

detro wrote:

Been playing pkmn since 96 never felt the need to play online but I guess ill give it a try my white 2 name is detro n fc is 2366 6375 2535 ill battle & trde lemme know

Adding you.

Anhita

Royalblues

Hey guys!!!!!
I'm looking to complete my starter collection, and I'm only missing Treecko and Piplup. I'd like any of those six Pokemon if you have them.
I am willing to give one of my infected Pokemon away as reward. I'll give you my PKRS Torchic! Thanks!!

Royalblues

zoroarkrules25

I can give you them, what is your fc?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

chancedelaney

Hey! My name is Chance! I am interested in trading, not into much battling. I am seriously looking for a female Tepig. If anyone can breed me one or trade me for it, I'd be willing. I have almost every starter from every region. I can breed. My FC for White 2 is 2667 2934 5795. Add me!

chancedelaney

lethevinh12

Hi. My names is Max. Currently looking for battle and trading.
FC Pokemon Black 2: 2925-0186-4591.
Trainer's name: Max.
If you have added me, please pm me through my message.

Edited on by lethevinh12

lethevinh12

MarcosRidley

Hey everyone, I'll add you guys so we can trade a bit.
My FC for White 2 is 1249-9734-4955 .
Name: Marcos
I'll add the 10 ones that posted before me because I assume they are still playing.

Edited on by MarcosRidley

MarcosRidley

GlassOrchid

Hi, So I am very new to this NL thing. Okay to all of this really. I would love to make friends and all, so can somebody tell me how to find my friend code to start with please?

Hello there!
Hi, I am random and love friends. So there I said hi first, so I made the first move so now you can say hi back right?

beat

its nothing really big. does anyone have a treecko? just a level 1 will do any treecko at all. nature doesnt matter. i just want a treecko. and also a charmander. its not really a trade. more of a favor to ask you all because i dont really have anything good to give back. but i'll give you any pokemon i have , even the legendaries. well yea. thanks. reply if you can help me get my favorite pokemons.

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

TwoSmoove

@GlassOrchid Sure. If you are far enough into the game where you have a Pal pad, look in your key items bag and check it. It is the third option on the bottom. I think you have to use a wifi feature first (such as random matchup, gts, or battle videos) before they assign you a friend code.

@beat I can breed both of those for you. If you have either Vullaby or Gothita, I'd like those. If you don't, that's ok.

Does anyone happen to have a female Lotad with the Own Tempo ability? I have a couple of female Dream World Pokémon that I'm wiling to trade for it. I need by tomorrow (June 20, 2013 Eastern time).

Pokémon White FC: 4040-6273-3748 (Jett)
Pokémon White 2 FC: 5072-1747-6802 (Justin)
Pokemon X - Grass Safari (Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon)

Nintendo Network ID: TwoSmoove

beat

@TwoSmoove hooray! i already have a treecko so a charmander is nice. and also. do you have any starter from the 2nd or 4th gen. anyone from those gen will do. XD but a charmander will do. thanks man. i have a vullaby and a gothita i can trade them for a charmander and another starter that you have XD thanks a lot!

HEAD-ON!

beat

TwoSmoove wrote:

@beat I can breed both of those for you. If you have either Vullaby or Gothita, I'd like those. If you don't, that's ok.

i have a vullaby with its dream world ability and the usual overcoat. also a normal gothita both are level 1 thanks again man. XD should i add your White 2 FC or the White FC? XD

HEAD-ON!

TwoSmoove

@beat No problem. You can add both if like, although I do most of my trading on White 2 for Join Avenue.

I'll take the dream world Vullaby and the Gothita. I currently only have Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Piplup at the moment (I have the others, but I'll have to breed them later on). If you have A spare Tirtouga, I'd like that. For the last poke, anything is fine.

I'll be online for a couple more hours. If you aren't on before I leave, just let me know what time works for you.

beat

@TwoSmoove okay i added your white 2 fc . okay totodile, cyndaquil and piplup is cool. and yea. i have a lvl 1 tirtouga. i'll be online again in 15 hours so yea. that''s a good time

HEAD-ON!

beat

@TwoSmoove okay! im back, i'll be online until who knows how long

HEAD-ON!

TwoSmoove

@beat I'm getting on now.

TwoSmoove

@beat I'm currently in the Wifi room.

beat

oh okay XD im going in now.

HEAD-ON!

beat

@TwoSmoove im in the wifi room too

HEAD-ON!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic