Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,953

whiteyoshi

Did u add me @ltaldo

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

whiteyoshi

@Retro will u add me
Name is Joe

Edited on by whiteyoshi

My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Detective_TeeJay

@Retro

Well, all my good and event pokes disappeared with Black 2, so I don't have a lot of interesting pokes in Black 1, the only one I have left.

How about a male Careful Munchlax with "good preserverance"? It has Zen Headbutt breeded into it. I literally just hatched it so I could
give you a male Munchlax so you could breed one of a better nature and still have Zen Headbutt, but it I didn't expect it to come out with the perfect nature!

Anyway, do you want that? Please say you do.

Please.

I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

whiteyoshi

I have so many pokerus infected Pokemon, but at a price I will give away

Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay wrote:

@Retro

Well, all my good and event pokes disappeared with Black 2, so I don't have a lot of interesting pokes in Black 1, the only one I have left.

How about a male Careful Munchlax with "good preserverance"? It has Zen Headbutt breeded into it. I literally just hatched it so I could
give you a male Munchlax so you could breed one of a better nature and still have Zen Headbutt, but it I didn't expect it to come out with the perfect nature!

Anyway, do you want that? Please say you do.

Please.

Lol yeah, that's fine! I have your FC already right? When can you trade?

whiteyoshi

Retro what's ur name
In Pokemon

Edited on by whiteyoshi

Detective_TeeJay

Retro, you still online? I had things I needed to do IRL, sorry. You'll probably have to add a new code.

I'm using my 3DS to browse so let me go find my code so I can post it here.

EDIT: Okay, my friend code is: 4814 6052 6741. I'll add you in a minute.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, added you. I'll check every few minutes to see if you post, and when you're ready we'll go to the plaza, assuming you're still here. XD

Edited on by Detective_TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay wrote:

Retro, you still online? I had things I needed to do IRL, sorry. You'll probably have to add a new code.

I'm using my 3DS to browse so let me go find my code so I can post it here.

EDIT: Okay, my friend code is: 4814 6052 6741. I'll add you in a minute.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, I'm waiting in the Wifi Club plaza now.

I'm really sorry, but I can't do it right now. I'm about to get off so I don't have time. Can you trade tomorrow after 5?

Detective_TeeJay

@Retro No I can't...I intern until 5, come home by 6:00-6:30 and I'm at work by 7, until like 1:30. If we can't trade today, the earliest we can try again is Wednesday evening.

Detective_TeeJay

I added you and I didn't see you. I'll try again.

EDIT:I double checked what I entered in my Pal Pad according to your signature and what I posted as my friend code and both are correct...

Detective_TeeJay

All right, I'll get out and re add it.

Detective_TeeJay

Thanks a ton, man. You're the best. And a White exclusive pokemon too!

Now to figure out how to spread pokerus with a level 1 pokemon. XD

I'll just go to Route 1 and switch it out at the start of battle until it spreads.

EDIT: No sooner had I spread it to a Jigglypuff, Audino and my team's Crobat and put the Audino and Jigglypuff in the PC, it turned 12am and my Crobat stopped being contagious after all of 5 minutes of infectiousness. I would have screamed if I hadn't put some in and they ALL became uncontagious. That was too close! D:

MofieWilson

Really need some friends to battle and trade with! Playing Black 2 - my FC is 5241 2428 0543

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

jerry123

MofieWilson wrote:

Really need some friends to battle and trade with! Playing Black 2 - my FC is 5241 2428 0543

I have black 2! Wanna trade or battle? I have good pokemon!

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic