Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,953

Megumi_Sagano

Wait a sec...yu sure that's the right one?...His level is higher than mine......I think, I don't remember him being at 42...

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Akido1337

By some off chance, u wouldn't happen to have tornadus?

Akido1337

Akido1337

Urs had pits too right?

Akido1337

Akido1337

Oops... My bad man.

Akido1337

Megumi_Sagano

I don't have him yet, thanks though. Yeah this is him. (I EV trained him, so...yeah, lol)

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Akido1337

Not the first mistake I've made today... Ugh

Akido1337

Akido1337

U have black? Or white? Lol

Akido1337

Megumi_Sagano

lol, anyways I'll let you know when I get Tornadus...I need the other one too and nab Landorous (or however you spell their names, lol) as well, so yeah. xD
I got Black.

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Akido1337

If I can use ur tornadus to catch landorus, I'll lend u my thundurus so u can do the same as soon as u get it.

Akido1337

Megumi_Sagano

Alright, not entirely sure when I'll get him though...but I'll try and remember. Anyways...bedtime. xD

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Rensch

Raylax wrote:

@Rensch: I got my DS back. Landorus is being a pain in the ass catch though, idk how long it'll take to get **resets for the 50th time**

EDIT: Caught it~ Let me know when you want your Thundorus back.

I can be online the same time again this evening. BTW, did you use Dusk Balls, they usually work best. Just make sure you're fighting them at night. I did that as well and caught it after throwing a few Dusk Balls without even paralyzing it or putting it to sleep or something.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Raylax

Yeah, I went in a little badly prepared - 12 Ultra Balls and 5 Timer Balls, and no status-inflicting moves. I didn't expect him to be so awkward until I looked up his catch rate, since I'd caught all the other legendaries with little more than a handful of Ultras. But by that time I couldn't be arsed going to buy some better Poké Balls, especially since he was the last legendary I still needed to catch

Anyway, will be available to trade tonight from about 4ish (at uni atm, don't have my DS on me or accessible Wi-Fi)

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Rensch

What time zone are you in? 4 O' clock doesn't say much.

Edited on by Rensch

Raylax

Rensch wrote:

What time zone are you in? 4 O' clock doesn't say much.

GMT. So, in an hour and a half or so.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Rensch

OK, that's all I need to know. I am in GMT+1 so 4 pm is only a few minutes away for me.

Rensch

I am in the chat now if you need me.

Swiket

Y'know, you don't have to catch Landorus immediately... you could just summon him, trade back whatever Pokemon you borrowed from someone, and then Landorus will still be there.

I had fun once and it was awful.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic