Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,953

AuthorMessage
MikeDanger

MikeDanger

1,141. Posted:

I'm breeding Cubone, Bagon, Larvitar, Dratini, Rotom, Munchlax, etc.

want Duskull, Tyrogue or the item Thick Club(would give anything for this item)

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

1,142. Posted:

MikeDanger wrote:

I'm breeding Cubone, Bagon, Larvitar, Dratini, Rotom, Munchlax, etc.

want Duskull, Tyrogue or the item Thick Club(would give anything for this item)

I think ican give you a tyrogue.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,143. Posted:

i can catch anyone a durant,deino,minccino,gothita or a rufflet if anyone wants one

i want a magnezone,poliwrath (or poliwhirl),gyarados,or machamp (i would do anything for machamp,poliwrath,or gyarados)

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,144. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

i can catch anyone a durant,deino,minccino,gothita or a rufflet if anyone wants one

i want a magnezone,poliwrath (or poliwhirl),gyarados,or machamp (i would do anything for machamp,poliwrath,or gyarados)

I have a Magnezone but it's mine! It's not hard to get. Level up a Magneton in Chargestone Cave. I do have a Magikarp and a Poliwhirl though. I don't need any of those but I'd be happy to help you.

Edited on by Tsuchiya

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,145. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

i can catch anyone a durant,deino,minccino,gothita or a rufflet if anyone wants one

i want a magnezone,poliwrath (or poliwhirl),gyarados,or machamp (i would do anything for machamp,poliwrath,or gyarados)

I have a Magnezone but it's mine! It's not hard to get. Level up a Magneton in Chargestone Cave. I do have a Magikarp and a Poliwhirl though. I don't need any of those but I'd be happy to help you.

i want the poliwhirl
i'll only want the magikarp if it knows any cool moves

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,146. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

I'm breeding Cubone, Bagon, Larvitar, Dratini, Rotom, Munchlax, etc.

want Duskull, Tyrogue or the item Thick Club(would give anything for this item)

I think ican give you a tyrogue.

Got that Zorua for ya, dude!

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

1,147. Posted:

Oh cool.
I have a torchic for you actually
I was planning to breed one so I'm not left without torchics but I can just transfer again.
I'm ready when you are!

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,148. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Oh cool.
I have a torchic for you actually
I was planning to breed one so I'm not left without torchics but I can just transfer again.
I'm ready when you are!

Actually, is around 11 tonight good for you? If not we can trade tomorrow.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

1,149. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Oh cool.
I have a torchic for you actually
I was planning to breed one so I'm not left without torchics but I can just transfer again.
I'm ready when you are!

Actually, is around 11 tonight good for you? If not we can trade tomorrow.

No it isn't ill be asleep. :p sorry.
Assuming we're on the same time. Est right?

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,150. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

i can catch anyone a durant,deino,minccino,gothita or a rufflet if anyone wants one

i want a magnezone,poliwrath (or poliwhirl),gyarados,or machamp (i would do anything for machamp,poliwrath,or gyarados)

I have a Magnezone but it's mine! It's not hard to get. Level up a Magneton in Chargestone Cave. I do have a Magikarp and a Poliwhirl though. I don't need any of those but I'd be happy to help you.

i want the poliwhirl
i'll only want the magikarp if it knows any cool moves

Magikarp can't learn moves by breeding it. I have an offspring of the one that is a give away and I now have a Gyarados with some hand given moves.

Lv32 w/ Pokerus
Scald, Ice beam, Flamethrower, Ice fang

Edited on by Tsuchiya

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,151. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

i can catch anyone a durant,deino,minccino,gothita or a rufflet if anyone wants one

i want a magnezone,poliwrath (or poliwhirl),gyarados,or machamp (i would do anything for machamp,poliwrath,or gyarados)

I have a Magnezone but it's mine! It's not hard to get. Level up a Magneton in Chargestone Cave. I do have a Magikarp and a Poliwhirl though. I don't need any of those but I'd be happy to help you.

i want the poliwhirl
i'll only want the magikarp if it knows any cool moves

Magikarp can't learn moves by breeding it. I have an offspring of the one that is a give away and I now have a Gyarados with some hand given moves.

Lv32 w/ Pokerus
Scald, Ice beam, Flamethrower, Ice fang

i want the poliwhirl

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,152. Posted:

Im in the room now

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,153. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

Im in the room now

ok
i'll be there in a minute
my black 2 name is paper just so you don't get confused
with trying to find me

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,154. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

Im in the room now

i didn't see you in the union room... :P

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,155. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

Im in the room now

i didn't see you in the union room... :P

Im standing in it right now. Seeking Participants...

Have you added me? I've added you

Edited on by Tsuchiya

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,156. Posted:

I'll give it another 10 minutes. My patience is ebbing O_O

I'm in the room right now waiting for you

Edited on by Tsuchiya

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,157. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

I'll give it another 10 minutes. My patience is ebbing O_O

I'm in the room right now waiting for you

ok seeking participants...

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,158. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

I'll give it another 10 minutes. My patience is ebbing O_O

I'm in the room right now waiting for you

ok seeking participants...

You're in the Middle room right? Where are you?

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
voulg160

voulg160

1,159. Posted:

Anyone got a happiny or chansey or at least know where i can find a trainer with one in black?

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

1,160. Posted:

voulg160 wrote:

Anyone got a happiny or chansey or at least know where i can find a trainer with one in black?

I have a Happiny

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U