Forums

Topic: (NA) Laggy Super Smash Bros. Brawl Matches

Posts 701 to 720 of 978

KiwiPanda

Awaiting registration from @Shining-Void, @SBTF, @LJM, and (just now registered) @Alien_Mosky. I added some other people too, but I abbreviated their names and forgot who they were Putting my Brawl FC in my siggy right now.
EDIT: Also @Trainer_DJ and @Happy_Mask (Hope your Wii works again soon )

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Happy_Mask

@RedPanda at this point, I'm just going to wait for wiiu, as Ninty told me they can't do anything, and the internet can't either.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Shining-Void

I just added you red panda. I couldn't get around to it with school and all. I also added alien_Mosky.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

SomeBitTripFan

I have @RedPanda and @Alien_Mosky registered. I am ready to brawl right now and will be open untill probably 2:00 a.m. EST. I'll also be open tomorrow and all of next week.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

KiwiPanda

Anyone happen to be lurking and wanna play? If not... I'll be on and off for the rest of the day, so if you're up for a match...
EDIT: I'll be playing random people online, so join me if you've added me (I've still got some people who I added, btw)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SomeBitTripFan

@RedPanda:

I'm on right now if you want to fight. It says your offline currently and if you have a comment or profile picture it isn't showing, but at least it doesn't say "awaiting registration".

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

KiwiPanda

@SBTF Creating a room, and I can see your image. I do have an image and comment, too though.

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

KiwiPanda

Good games @SBTF! Sorry I was kinda only playing two people, those are the only two I can work with pretty well

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SomeBitTripFan

@RedPanda:

Don't worry! I"ve only really gotten used to Pit and Ike. I'm working on Link, Captain Falcon, Fox, Lucario, and Samus. Besides you have a potent Lucas which I can't say completely about Pit. It be great to fight you again. I'll be open all week. It was great to fight on my skill level.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

KiwiPanda

@SBTF Thanks I think it'll be great to play again soon, too. Your Pit was fine by my standards, and your Link was probably one of the best I've seen in a long time, if at anytime before. I might be on later, in something like an hour or two, if anyone else wants to play or you (@SBTF ) want to go again just for the heck of it.

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SomeBitTripFan

This is somewhat off subject but, while I was playing online, I ended up fighting on the pre-fight practice room. There were sandbags everywhere and wierd music (I think there was actual singing in it). Does anyone know how you can do this?

Just Someloggery

KiwiPanda

@SBTF Only thing that comes to mind is some kind of weird connection error... were you disconnected soon after? I've never done that before though

@Alien_Mosky If I can. I'll probably be on and off again today, but I should be able to make time in some 30 minutes or an hour. Something like that, if you wanna play then.
EDIT: I'll be online in about half an hour (or earlier), unless something suddenly comes up.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Tricoloryoshi

My friend code is in my signature. I'm bad at the game. Im only okish as fox because a couple weeks ago I decided I wanna be good as fox so I only played as him for 2.5 weeks then I finally became confident as fox but then I tried to play as the characters I used to be good at, then realized I was no longer good as them. And I'm not even that good as fox, or the game in general. If you do chose to add me please excuse the failure, I'll get better eventually.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

KiwiPanda

Added @Tricoloryoshi, and I'm going online right now.
EDIT: Nevermind. My brother stole the room, and I'm going to have to wait until he goes out onto a crosscountry run I'll still be there soon enough, though.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Tricoloryoshi

Added @redpanda so yeah.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.