Showing 481 to 500 of 908
481. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:23 GMT
I'll play. Just give me about 10 minutes
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
482. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:39 GMT
Cool! Sorry, hope you're still there. was eating
Is this a signature?
Nintendo Network ID: Oscarsome
483. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:40 GMT
Yeah, I'm going on right now.
484. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:42 GMT
Okay, I'll need your friend code. goes to get his
485. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:43 GMT
Oh, whoops, jk. I'm actually going to go see 127 Hours right now. Sorry! Maybe next time
486. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:46 GMT
Okay, that's fine. 'Till next time!
Anybody else want to Brawl? Probably not....
Edited on Mon 31st January, 2011 @ 02:46 by Oscarsome
487. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:23 GMT
I'm online if anyone on my friends list wants to play.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
488. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:31 GMT
Add me, I'll play against you.
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
489. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:49 GMT
Alright, I'm finally going to play you guys. My FC is 0688-5022-7288
490. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:51 GMT
Okay. Imma join someone's game.
491. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:54 GMT
You guys are going to Brawl me?Good luck, see you in The chat room
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
492. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 17:57 GMT
I won't be able to chat because Im using my Wii as my browser. I'll get online when you guys post here when you'll start.
493. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 18:03 GMT
I added you three and am awaiting registration. Tell me when you've added me and when the match will start, so I can get off the browaer and start up Brawl.
494. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 00:02 GMT
Anyone feel like playing at the moment?
495. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 00:13 GMT
lol I saw your (my) avatar and thought that I just posted here, and I was all like 'wtf' I don't remember posting here, and yeah, anyway
Edited on Wed 2nd March, 2011 @ 00:19 by pikku
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
496. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 21:13 GMT
I'll be waiting for a MatchAll Must Die
497. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 21:24 GMT
gurren ? lol i would play you JumpMad but my smash disc is scratched to a point of no return and it wont even load how sad
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
498. Posted: Sat 5th Mar 2011 02:29 GMT
Hey, I had a crazy idea. How about I play a match against some people, where I don't attack, only block. I've really been needing to remember to block, and this would probably help. Who's in?
499. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 22:34 GMT
haha if you only block youll get grabbed , you can do that in training mode with the cpu on a decent lvl youll sure to have fun trying to block
500. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 23:12 GMT
Sidestepping is more effective because blocking usually pushes you backwards