Showing 381 to 400 of 983
381. Posted: Fri 3rd Sep 2010 16:17 BST
Yeah- JumpMad's unstoppable. I'll go on sometime whenever.
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
382. Posted: Fri 3rd Sep 2010 16:54 BST
i need someone to brawl.
383. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:35 BST
The EU Brawl topic is a ghost town.
Is Brawl region locked for online, or is lag too big a problem when playing someone on the other side of the world?
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
384. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 19:28 BST
anyone brawling today
ssbb:3395-6781-2813water warfare:1505-8997-1070mkw-3395-6781-1733wii fc:0149-5670-1513-6097
385. Posted: Sun 5th Sep 2010 02:22 BST
I'll Brawl, but......
No one is never on when I am.
Do we need to set a Time again?
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
386. Posted: Sun 5th Sep 2010 20:30 BST
Its Brawl time Go
387. Posted: Sun 5th Sep 2010 20:36 BST
I wish I could brawl, but I still remember my connection problems from last time. It wouldn't hurt to try again I guess.
Edited on Sun 5th September, 2010 @ 20:36 by NintyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
388. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 23:23 BST
Accepting Challengers 1-on-1 no items tomorrow at 3:30 PM EDT (<- i think)
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
389. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 23:33 BST
I got some new moves
390. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 23:35 BST
Great! I need a good challenge
391. Posted: Fri 17th Sep 2010 21:26 BST
If I'm lucky, I can Brawl Now
392. Posted: Sat 18th Sep 2010 23:01 BST
That lag was bad, I didn't want to Win like that.
But it was still a fun match
393. Posted: Sat 25th Sep 2010 15:12 BST
Hey guys, finally adding my codes (took me long enough.....). SSBB is: 5198-3405-2659Tell me if you added me because I don't feel like looking through 20 pages of people to see who to add.
"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"My Backloggery
394. Posted: Tue 28th Sep 2010 22:07 BST
Friend Code is in sig. Added smf96, Jumpmad, Turtlelink, flywii23, and wizzy. so who wants to brawl?
Edited on Tue 28th September, 2010 @ 22:08 by Monix2598
395. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 00:03 BST
Hey, add me Monix! I'll brawl whenever.I'll add you too.
396. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 22:06 BST
I added you. Let's see what you got! Anyone else want to join?
Edited on Wed 29th September, 2010 @ 22:07 by Monix2598
397. Posted: Sat 16th Oct 2010 23:23 BST
anyone wanna brawl?[i notice the last post was in sept.]
398. Posted: Fri 22nd Oct 2010 18:17 BST
FLYWII23 i will. add me and i'll do the same
SSBB Code: 5284-3725-4636
399. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 22:08 BST
We should have a Brawl tournament!
400. Posted: Wed 3rd Nov 2010 20:56 GMT
Anyone up for a brawl Friday? Say... 4:30 - 45 PM Eastern Timezone?