Showing 281 to 300 of 884
281. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 00:55 BST
Nevermind I can't do this right now my mom is throwing a bitc h fit on how I'm not working on cleaning other ppls messes
3DS FC = 1891-1257-8747PSN - AnotherAlexLoZOoT3D[MQ]: CompletedRE Mercenaries 3D: All SS300,000 3DS PedometerMario Kart 2400 Points 2 Stars
282. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:24 BST
turtlelink vs. Jumpmad
Whoknew vs. SSBrawler08
MegaStoneSmash91 vs. Redlionz72
turtlelink vs. Twilight Crow
Megastonesmash91 vs. Redlionz
Edited on Sat 31st July, 2010 @ 01:26 by turtlelink
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
283. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 02:15 BST
I'm in for the tournament.
Sorry, entered it from G/net wrongly.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
284. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:51 BST
4039 6472 2676
285. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 05:38 BST
I'll join, my friend code is in my signature. Let me know ok
Wii friend code: 7550-9290-0071-8083SSBB: 1033-3563-9782Mario Kart Wii: 0131-4144-2322 Gamertag: Rebelscum501 Do or do not there is no try
286. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 23:24 BST
I'm adding mecoy and nervegamer. My FC is on page 13 of the thread, in case anyone missed it.
That is all.
3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985
Nintendo Network ID: Same as my NL username
287. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 23:26 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
288. Posted: Sat 7th Aug 2010 04:44 BST
I added Mecoy and Megastone Can you guys tell me your Wii console friend code so i can know when to battle.
Edited on Sat 7th August, 2010 @ 09:03 by nervegamer
289. Posted: Sat 7th Aug 2010 19:17 BST
290. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 20:00 BST
I can brawl today, I can't believe I missed the tourney
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
291. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 21:45 BST
I added your friend code for brawl and wii console. Let me know later today or send me a message ok add me.
Edited on Sun 8th August, 2010 @ 22:04 by nervegamer
292. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:06 BST
@nervegamer- ok, ill add u, my fc fir the wii console is correct, you probably entered a wrong digit. I'll brawl VERY sonn, can't wait
293. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:11 BST
nevermind, its right. I can't wait
Edited on Sun 8th August, 2010 @ 22:13 by nervegamer
294. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:13 BST
allright, i'm ready
295. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 21:56 BST
Does anyone wanna brawl??
296. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:09 BST
ssbb:3395-6781-2813water warfare:1505-8997-1070mkw-3395-6781-1733wii fc:0149-5670-1513-6097
297. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:11 BST
cool, i'll brawl in a little bit latter today
298. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:16 BST
do you want my fc for ssbb
299. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:21 BST
Yup, can you tell us
Edited on Mon 9th August, 2010 @ 22:31 by nervegamer
300. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:22 BST
sure, btw, it really helps if you put your fc's in your sig. so it is easy to fiund. You should only do this for games you play a lot though, and it's just a suggeation.