Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Showing 641 to 660 of 703

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

641. Posted:

@Gioku
Ahahaha, that was great. Good game.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Gioku

642. Posted:

Great battle @TysonOfTime! Aegislash vs. Aegislash was kinda wacky! Well fought! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

643. Posted:

When we both sent out Gardevoirs I was just cracking up.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

644. Posted:

@TysonOfTime: I didn't realize it was funny, but okay. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

645. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@TysonOfTime: I didn't realize it was funny, but okay. :P

I probably just thought so cuz' it was 10:00 here and I was trying to get the rest of my homework done.
I think I was just hysterical.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

646. Posted:

So how many more battles are left in round one?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

647. Posted:

Who won Tyson or Gioku it wasn't very clear? I think there's still a few R1 matches, still waiting for LJM vs Landax unless one is gonna forfeit, or you say Landax forfeits then LJM forfeits then I can move to R3, just sayin'

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

648. Posted:

I won.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

649. Posted:

Yep @TysonOfTime was the winner! So I guess I'll be clearing out now, guys. 'twas good fun. I'll be back if we decide to do it again! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

650. Posted:

Ah I really wanted to face you in this Gioku, hey maybe when we do the elite 4 tourney we'll face each other, assuming I don't become champion first

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

651. Posted:

So is this still a thing or...?

AuthorMessage

Gioku

652. Posted:

Even though I'm out, um... why did... everything just stop?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

653. Posted:

cuz people who are supposed to fight in the first round aren't showing up so people in other rounds don't have opponents, it's still going on but I say all people who are a no show should forfeit up til the point where we are all ready to battle

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

654. Posted:

Ok, since it's a new week I'm ready! No team prepared but I'll use what I have. Bring it on, @Badkitty!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

655. Posted:

Just so everybody knows, while I'm decreasing my time here in the forums for a while, I'll still follow the tourney. Even though I haven't seen my first opponent yet. .-.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

656. Posted:

It would help if there was an updated bracket

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

657. Posted:

Ok. LordJumpMad and Happy Mask advance. Opponents took too long to do nothing.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

658. Posted:

Yes finally, I can battle LJM when? Someone might wanna contact him and say get here and battle me

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

659. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Ok, since it's a new week I'm ready! No team prepared but I'll use what I have. Bring it on, @Badkitty!

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

660. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Yes finally, I can battle LJM when? Someone might wanna contact him and say get here and battle me

You can battle me now!
I didn't have online for a while but now I'm back, and its time to put your tools to the test, to my superior Pokémon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad