Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 461 to 480 of 703

Kinsale

I agree with everything that LJM just said, but one of the pokemon on my team is level one because I was expecting us to use the standard rule set that sets everything to level 50 (not just pokemon above 50). Would it be okay if during the battles That I and anyone else who has pokemon on their team lower than 50 use those rules instead? We still won't use legendaries or anything like that. I just don't feel like level grinding today.

Edited on by Kinsale

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

shingi_70

WIll make and post the brackets later tonight after I get off of work.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

firestarter2398

Yeah. If your my opponent and you haven't added me chances are I've added you so... So we're not using the set levels? Alright then but we're still using 4 pokemon each right?

FC: 0018-1208-7315

firestarter2398

We should also try to find out about everyone and see if they can still participate

Metroidlink

I can participate if it's between 7:30 am and 1 PM pacific time (3 30 pm- 9 pm UK time, not so early as you thought )

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Eel

My competitive team is half ready, but I can always add one or two of my main quest pokemon to fill the spots for tomorrow.

It was four pokemon, 1vs1 right?

Though double battles rule.

Also, level-50-set settings, please.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kinsale

I will just get one shotted most of the time if we don't do level-50-set rules, so I really hope that we use them. anyways this should be fun and I can't wait to try out my team.

Edited on by Kinsale

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

sugarpixel

I can play sometime after 4:00 PM Pacific Time and sometime before 7:30 PM Pacific Time... this is gonna be hard to get everyone lined up correctly, isn't it?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

PrincessSugoi

Meh, I'm not ready but I agreed to a challenge and I won't back down. >:3 Got plenty of free time tomorrow so I can play whenever anyone needs me to. I'm in the Eastern time zone btw.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

TysonOfTime

I can only battle from like 4:00 to 6:30 EST, so I may have to drop out if it won't work.

ALSO I'M REALLY MAD MY GAME CARD POPPED OUT AND I HADN'T SAVED SINCE YESTERDAY

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

sugarpixel

@TysonOfTime: Dude, I save like every 2 minutes or so (sometimes more often). You do know saving only takes like 2 seconds, right? The saving is waaaaay faster than it's ever been...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Whatever. It was mainly unimportant tedious stuff, (Egg hatching while training) but then I went to try and fill in my Pokedex and I didn't save.
sigh Oh well. Time to find another Dunsparce.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

shingi_70

I'm coo l with LJM's Rules. Bracket is up now.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

NavySpheal

Gioku wrote:

OK! So @AeroTech: Where u at? Can you battle with me tomorrow between 4:00 PM PST and 7:30 PM PST?

To be honest I'm not sure when I can be available tomorrow. But it should be in that time frame, and I will be sure to message you here when I am! Just to be sure no legendaries, correct?

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

firestarter2398

somebody help me out I can't read this on a 3DS who's my opponent?

PrincessSugoi

@firestarter2398

I am. Do you have time for a match oh... within the next hour? It's like 4:30am here and I need some sleep lol.

EDIT: Looks like I'll be asleep by the time you respond. I'll be available starting around 2:00PM EST so lemme know when you'll able to battle.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.