Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 441 to 460 of 703

Inflame227

I'm gonna have to back out of this and just wait for the next tournament. I just can't meet the deadline.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Wheeler

I'll wait to transfer all my Pokemon from White. Much easier for me to give my Pokemon their egg moves and I really want my shiny Latias.

Wheeler

shingi_70

Not sure if i'll be able to meet the deadline either, life just gets in the way. But I'll still gladly go in with my current team if need be.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

swordx

Question: When is this taking place, and is it alright if I jump in, or am I too late?

swordx

sugarpixel

Um, since we're getting close to November 12th, I guess I should check back in here to see what exactly is going down... so how exactly have we decided this is going to work? Thanks!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

firestarter2398

Have the battles been announced 2 days left I want to know my opponent. How do we keep track? Are we doing this over PSS?

FC: 0018-1208-7315

firestarter2398

Is Zygarde banned too cuz he's not on the list

swordx

firestarter2398 wrote:

Is Zygarde banned too cuz he's not on the list

I think it's quite obvious he is.

swordx

firestarter2398

I should probably say that the 12th is a school day for me so I won't be able to battle until about 4:00pm UK time

FriedSquid

Sorry, I know it's kinda late for me to say this, but I think I'm gonna need to pass on the tournament for now too. I'm still trying to learn more about competitive battling and I know that my schedule will be much fuller this coming month than I previously thought, and so I doubt I'll have time to compete. Maybe next time, but I wish everyone else good luck!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

sugarpixel

Wait so what's going on with this? Is it still going on, or what? Am I the only one ready for it? ...I'm confused... ._.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

swordx

Gioku wrote:

Wait so what's going on with this? Is it still going on, or what? Am I the only one ready for it? ...I'm confused... ._.

Same...

swordx

Kinsale

My team is ready just in time. I hope that everyone who wasn't ready in time will participate in later tournaments. Anyways, I too am curious about who we will be facing because then we can make arrangements for when we will be able to fight. It's going to be a school day for me, so I can't battle until school is over and I have done my homework.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

sugarpixel

Ugh. Looks like everything's a big mess at this point, huh? Maybe we should postpone it to next weekend...

LordJumpMad

I am LordJumpMad, and I have taken upon myself, to fix up this mess of a thread.
For starters, we're going by Flat Rules, so put your team of Mewtwos away, you won't be needing them.
Second, as everyone agree to Double Battle, unless we're going to change this rule, you better make it quick!
And last, but not least, no crying, no whining, and belly scratching, this is pokemon you babies. Leave your toys at home and come play with the big boys.

This will begin tomorrow if some body makes the battle brackets.

I'm looking at you @Sony_70

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Marakuto

My teams aren't ready because I'm actually preparing my Pokemon for Pokemon bank by simultaneously playing Blacks & Black 2 more than X. So I'm settling with my storyline team, sadly...

Once Bank is available, my real colours will shine bright. :>

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

firestarter2398

My team was ready once I started. I'm still in this thing. I my only fear is that the range of typing isn't very good but I've done well in other link battles I should be fine. I swear I'm going to win this one

sugarpixel

OK so if we're going for it, I'm in! ...I'm not too confident in my current team as far as double battles go, but... I'll give it a shot anyway. What the heck.

theblackdragon

i'm game with LJM's rules
it's just a shame no one will be up against my lovely Florges garden >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.