Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 201 to 220 of 703

shingi_70

Morphtorok wrote:

Wait, you mean we can have out pokemon hold items besides a megastone? That's not cool.

You can use one item like a Potion or a full restore during the match but f you decide to use a Mega Pokemon than that option is gone.

@Tysonoftime

Isn't that spoiler kind of redendent since the spoiler is so close to the tag and most people click on the next post so they would see the spoiler anyway. The site as a whole desperately needs spoiler tags.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TysonOfTime

Gioku wrote:

@TysonOfTime: The metagame ain't so bad... you just have to put more time in, is all.

And this upsets me as Schoolwork comes first, and even when I finally get a break from the work; (i.e. this weekend) ANOTHER stupid obligation comes up, hindering my play time (and clogging my backlog).

I dunno if I can even get Y on launch, and I am so PO'd about that.

@Sony_70
Fine I'll change it.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

@TysonOfTime: The metagame ain't so bad... you just have to put more time in, is all.

Eh... not a lot of people are willing to spend that much time on breeding, EV training, egg moves, having the right ability for the Pokémon, and having the right IVs for a certain Hidden Power type.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip

TysonOfTime wrote:

You better hurry up and figure out the Gen 6 Ubers, because it looks like

SPOILERS
SERIOUSLY SPOILERS Mega Gengar is an uber as well.DON'T LOOK
END SPOILERS

Yeah and I "found" the Pokemon Metagame today and this seems way too complex and I'm scared.

Putting it in big bold letters does not help at all

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

@Sleepingmudkip
And quoting it defeats the idea of letting me know to fix it.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

shingi_70

Any news of the new Pokemon games using Game coins?

Tournament Ban list
Mewtwo
Xerneas
Yvetal

I wish someone who has either of the games put out a definate list of whats in the game pokemon wise.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

TysonOfTime

Sony_70 wrote:

Any news of the new Pokemon games using Game coins?

Tournament Ban list
Mewtwo
Xerneas
Yvetal

I wish someone who has either of the games put out a definate list of whats in the game pokemon wise.

I can link you a list if you want.

shingi_70

@Retro_on_the_go

Its 4V4 singles.

@Tysonoftime

yeah I've seen all the Kalos mon I just want to know what past gen dudes are in the game.

I really wished I would have made a double post as too keep the OP not so cluttered.

WAT!

Eel

Sony_70 wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Wait, you mean we can have out pokemon hold items besides a megastone? That's not cool.

You can use one item like a Potion or a full restore during the match but f you decide to use a Mega Pokemon than that option is gone.

@Tysonoftime

Isn't that spoiler kind of redendent since the spoiler is so close to the tag and most people click on the next post so they would see the spoiler anyway. The site as a whole desperately needs spoiler tags.

you do know that you cant use items like potion or full restore when playing with others right?

I meant held items, like leftovers or berries.

Also: My comment is kinda senseless there, sorry I'm not using my ipad right now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wheeler

Wait! Is it Launcher Battles?

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

shingi_70

Morphtorok wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

@Tysonoftime

you do know that you cant use items like potion or full restore when playing with others right?

I meant held items, like leftovers or berries.

Also: My comment is kinda senseless there, sorry I'm not using my ipad right now.

Maybe. I'm trying to think a way to balance out Mega Pokemon. I thought you could use items in Multiplayer for some reason.

WAT!

TysonOfTime

Looking at the list, I've planned out my team for Y.
It's gonna have my favorite Pokemon from my Black 2 team.
Chandalure. <3

Wheeler

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think held items should be fine. They're completely standard in the metagame. Even if you have a Mega.

Bring out the Focus Sash, Choice Specs, Band, Scarf, and Life Orb. Please whiners are not allowed.

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.