Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,631

Kid_A

Added Odnetnin. Will try to go though the rest of the list sometime this week (thanks for putting that up, btw)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

studlyduffman

List updated with AENIGMA, added you also of course.

Warioware DIY Friend Code: 4125-7599-6832

drobot45

@studly Woohoo! Thanks for the list.

Edited on by drobot45

-Warioware D.I.Y. friend code------

3996 - 9064 - 7056

-Wii friend code [DIY Showcase]--

8244 - 0103 - 2275 - 1056

tronner

@SpaghettiToastBook the earthdefense was my first game, and i think its an important part of the game to discover what you have to do in few seconds x3~~ and the music is not mine ;o just for some friends see.
realy nice beat trip game u made ;D hard and fun

gonna finish my one piece game tonight and post ;D can someone help me with showcase? why all names still gray? =

4909-7388-6203-0454 - wii code
5156 - 5315 - 4730 - DIY code
"Welcome to my country, and to my unit"

Game in progress: Bomberman?!? Accepting ideas! ;D

tronner

Feedback on the one piece game plz!!!!!

Tsuchinoko

Well, there is a 24 hour "wait" period after adding someone for them to show up in the Wiiware game, but the trick is, if you just move your Wii clock ahead a day, it will bypass this. Of course, they have to have signed into Showcase either way after adding you for you to show up.

Can anyone send me Shaghettitoasbook's games? they sound fun

BTW

@Sheepdog14 I just played your banana game, and its actually cute and interesting, but could you lessen it y 1 banana or something? Even with full time and without it being sped up, i barely have time to finish this one. If its in a shuffle with the time sped up, i think this game would be impossible to win the way you set it up.

@Drobot45 OMG, was that new update of Lost Vikings from you? You really improved on it. I'm actually impressed. I have to let everyone here know though, that now that he's said this is the final edit, his earlier ones shouldn't be traded around so freely. I'm getting lots of earlier edits still being sent to me.

Good job on Lost Vikings drobot45! Thank you

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

tronner

@Tsuchinoko thx for the tips ;D check the games i sent u ;D

send to all the 4 that i could on my wii ;DD hope u guys watch one piece hehehe

drobot45

Thanks Tsuchinoko. Glad you like it. Everyone (prominently Showcase users) can toss the older ones I sent, unless they just want them for filler. The current update is called "Lost Vikings" and has a nicer background. It may be identifiable by it's ID number, which is G-SKTR-0041-000.

Edited on by drobot45

3996 - 9064 - 7056

Stuffgamer1

Added everybody, now up to 41 friends. If this keeps up, I'm gonna run out of space!

That said, I still don't have very many fully confirmed friends...fewer than 20, in fact. My friend code is easily available on my Backloggery, link in the sig. I know it seems like an unnecessary extra step, but the idea is that I can eventually put ALL my friend codes there, whereas they wouldn't all fit in my sig.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

longtimegamer

@Studly: Bout time someone made a list. Thanks.

@Everyone: I'll try to finish up my list now. I've got around 30 people (little more, I think), but only about a couple don't have question marks.

Edit- Actually 3 don't have questionmarks, I think. Anyways everyones added on me DS, other than hylean who apparently has a bad code. I'll add that when it's fixed.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Tsuchinoko

@tronner Which one was the one piece game? I got a run/duck game that was AMAZING, and a teleportation game that was fun but hard.

I don't really watch non-Ghibli japanese animation, so i've never seen one piece, sorry

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

invmat

Thanks for the list, I will update my FC list. My FC is: 4125-7420-0553

invmat

studlyduffman

@tronner I was reading your comic not realizing it wasnt in english, and when I read the translated version I wish I never picked up the english version...I dont think think Im going to get that out of my head. The skull cracking one is cool, but I think you need two styli (is that a word?) to play it right...makes for some interesting games using two. I dont follow one piece but I do like how it emulated duck hunt.

@SpaghettiToastBook I really dig beat and super run. Super run is one of those few games I want to reattempt after I finish it over and over. Beat is pretty neat too and the difficulty is pretty good.

@Sheepdog14 I played your newest version of bananas and I think its much better given more time to do whats necessary. The cake game is pretty simple but is drawn quite well.

@drobot45 Your Lost Vikings game is very cool, I cant imagine how long it must have taken you because the art is really good. I definitely enjoy the use of the different vikings. Where did the idea for 'do you want it' game come from?

Did anyone get the chance to play my game?

Edited on by studlyduffman

Warioware DIY Friend Code: 4125-7599-6832

Kid_A

Just finished an 8-Bit sounding version of the Delfino Plaza themesong from Super Mario Sunshine. Can't wait to send it out to people. It's annoying, though, that they put so many restrictions on how many records you can send a day. It's a maximum of 3 or something, which is annoying because I have about 10.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SpaghettiToastBook

@Tsuchinoko I have Showcase, I just haven't given out my Wii FC yet. Maybe later. Spaghetti Software/Music/Publishing is all mine.
@Everybody who commented on my games Thanks!
@Kid_A Reset the game, then go to the Distribution Center.
I replaced the ? record with a better one I made yesterday.
Edit: Wii FC is now in my signature. I added Tsuchinoko and Kid_A.

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Kholdstare

Wow that list is pretty long

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Tsuchinoko

@Kid_A I was just about to say, yeah, there are ways to get around all of the limits they put on stuff in Showcase. \

Added Kid_A and Spaghettitoastbook. Yay~

Kholdstare

Added @Kid_A

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

drobot45

@studly The 'do you want it' game is from the old cdi Zelda game. I saw it on youtube. My plan now is to make a game for that 'machine' theme contest.

Edited on by drobot45

3996 - 9064 - 7056

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.