Showing 61 to 80 of 2,823
61. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 01:35 BST
MPY443 FC: 0732-2283-6993thank youmy WarioW[areD.I.Y blog&etchttp://ameblo.jp/mpy443/theme-10017621736.htmlhttp://ameblo.jp/mpy443/entry-10465887561.html#cboxhttp://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/13528397
62. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 02:05 BST
@KaiserGX Easy way to tell, the Wii friend code is 4 sets of numbers, while the DS friend code is 3 sets.
3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう！
63. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 02:47 BST
Ive added Dave and MPY. Please add me.
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
64. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 03:45 BST
I added everyone who provided a Wii FC... which should just be 2?
Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
65. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 03:54 BST
Added KaiserGX and Itsmeyouidiot. yay~
66. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 04:06 BST
I only have Showcase, so if anyone has both and would like to send me stuff, let me know.
67. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 04:13 BST
Thank you bboy2970I have only WarioWareD.I.Y. sorry
68. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 04:30 BST
sorry!!The friend code communication with the Wario Ware D.I.Y Japanese version is impossible.
69. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 05:46 BST
A question about the Showcase FC's: Are those your Wii-codes or your ingame-codes?Anyway, if it will be my Wii-number, here it is: 1533-5167-7798-2767.I'll have to wait until 30th April until it is released here.
My Wii FC´s
70. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 06:00 BST
I have Warioware DIY Showcase wiiware; anyone want to add my wii number and send me your master pieces?
71. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 07:15 BST
My DSi can connect to the DSi Shop... yet it can't connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi with this game! WHY!?
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
72. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 07:18 BST
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
73. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 07:28 BST
hmm, anyone want to send some of their games to my Wii? hehe, i can't really reciprocate, but i'll rate your games and tell you good job!
74. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 07:30 BST
Qwikman wrote:My DSi can connect to the DSi Shop... yet it can't connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi with this game! WHY!?Shrugs
I thank you for your help
75. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 12:47 BST
No! Don't die little topic thread. I didn't get...stuff....
76. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 14:01 BST
Because your access point has probably WPA security. WPA is only supported by the DSi. The games require WEP security.
Edited on Tue 30th March, 2010 @ 14:01 by invmat
77. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 16:57 BST
I registered everyone. Kellykel 3352-6483-9246
78. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 19:41 BST
I'll register you later. My FC is on the first (or second page) page. I also see yout new here so welcome! Btw, in my warehouse, i have 3 new things. A sonic avoiding game (I edited a Showcase game), a Punch-Out!! game (original)and a music record!
79. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 19:45 BST
I have never traded friend codes with anyone on the internet before. This is so cool!
80. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 19:52 BST
I just have to say. This game is just amazing. It's actually like making a real game. The microgames they provide, are not only hilarious but challenging as well. I would like to register and download any games you guys may have created. Looking forward to it.