Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 2,631

Odnetnin

I see. I would rank the games EyeFollow, 8bit sounds, MouseMaze, Robot. EyeFollow is a simply brilliant take on Mona's rather average game; amazing programming, 8bit sounds (with visual hints) is great fun and gives a good sense of reward at the end too, and MouseMaze is great while a little confusing (it would help me personally if there were a spotlight around the mouse), with Robot being the worst but still pretty charming.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

turtlelink

Snookman wrote:

For my games, I'm somewhat proud of my cherry tree one, but very proud of Dance Night. My records-Okay at best. My comics-not that good. (NOT an artist)

I love making comics, especially the corny joke one, Kirby Komedy!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

warioswoods

Odnetnin wrote:

I see. I would rank the games EyeFollow, 8bit sounds, MouseMaze, Robot. EyeFollow is a simply brilliant take on Mona's rather average game; amazing programming, 8bit sounds (with visual hints) is great fun and gives a good sense of reward at the end too, and MouseMaze is great while a little confusing (it would help me personally if there were a spotlight around the mouse), with Robot being the worst but still pretty charming.

Thanks, I'm glad someone enjoyed the 8bit one; after some of the comments, I thought it might have been too difficult. I still have a copy of the version without the visual cues, and I actually prefer it that way -- but I grew up playing 8bit Mario, so I know those sounds like the back of my hand.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Tsuchinoko

@Odnetnin You're the only one i'm still waiting to connect with on my Wii.

Can someone send me Warioswoods' microgames? preeaze~

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

turtlelink

My next retro themed microgames will be Dr. Mario, Wariowoods, and a Smash Bros. Game!

TurtleLink's backloggery

Tsuchinoko

Turtlelink, do you have showcase? i don't think i have you yet...

turtlelink

Yep want my wii code? your gonna hav to wait till friday, sorry, thats when i play games.

TurtleLink's backloggery

Tsuchinoko

umm, sure. ill add you now....i mean, whatever you think is best...

Lombax42

Just added wiichamp and Snookman. Just confirmed PowerGlitch, good stuff there!

EDIT: warioswoods, could you please put the 8bit sounds back up? I never saw it, but it sounds interesting!

Edited on by Lombax42

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

Tsuchinoko

@Odnetnin thanks! I'll send you some stuffs as soon as you're registered

Now all I'm missing is Shadx and Itsmeyouidiot

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

warioswoods

@Lombax42

I'll have to post it again later; I hate that you can only keep 2 games in your crate at a time :-/ . Do you have Showcase? If so, I could also send it to you directly once I download that tonight.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Tsuchinoko

@Warioswoods remember that once you add someone to your Wii registry, it will take 24 hours to register them in Showcase, though you can bypass that by simply moving your Wii clock ahead a day. Also, you can send only 2 games at a time, and either wait 20 minutes or until they are picked up by the sender, but again, theres a trick. you can bypass this by pressing the Home button and exiting out of Showcase, and going back in again.

friendly advises

Porky

Added warioswoods are Odnetnin wii code. Turtlelink, I await your wii code whenever.

Porky

Tsuchinoko

@Ezekiel hope you liked the huge shipment. i just sent 2 more.

turtlelink

Ezekiel wrote:

Added warioswoods are Odnetnin wii code. Turtlelink, I await your wii code whenever.

Man, forgot to add you. Gonna have to add you on Friday

TurtleLink's backloggery

Porky

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Ezekiel hope you liked the huge shipment. i just sent 2 more.

Thanks a bunch Tsuchinoko, I finally filled the D.I.Y. 1 with 18 microgames and now putting games to D.I.Y. 2.

@turtlelink> No worry's, I can wait

Edited on by Porky

Porky

Odnetnin

Phew I think I added all of the people who posted their DS code in this thread except for hylian whose code is invalid. I have 32 codes. Anyone else registered everybody and have a different amount?
Only 6 people have added me so far.
Regrettably I still have to add you later, Tsuchinoko.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

aneotoena

Just posting my FC

3137 8976 6308

hope you like the games.

WarioWare DIY: 3137 8976 6308

Tsuchinoko

Sadness @___@

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.