Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Showing 2,821 to 2,823 of 2,823

AuthorMessage

mystman12

2,821. Posted:

Hey! I know this forum is pretty much dead, but I'll try to bring back to life for a little while! Since Wii Connec24 is going to be taken away, I wanted to share some microgames on D.I.Y. Showcase before it's too late. My Wii's friend code is 8165-0570-1260-7607. I have quite a few microgames I can share!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

indienapolis

2,822. Posted:

So, I achieved Gold status for Club Nintendo this year, and one of the offerings is WarioWare DIY Showcase. I definitely missed the boat on this one, but am interested only if I can still acquire people's user-creator levels. Is it as easy as typing in the friend codes listed here, or do people have to also type in my code? If so, what's the likelihood of anyone still doing this? Is it worth getting into this game now or is the window to fully enjoying the user created levels essentially closed.

indienapolis

AuthorMessage

mystman12

2,823. Posted:

Anyone out there who wants to share some microgames? I was finally able to connect my DSi to the internet, and now I want to try to share and download as many microgames as possible. My D.I.Y friend code is 2195-1933-6810. I'll friend anyone who wants to.

Edited on by mystman12

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12