Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,631 of 2,631

La-Neil

Oh...I'm sorry. I don't have the Wii Version yet. is there a way to send it to the ds?

La-Neil

mystman12

Hey! I know this forum is pretty much dead, but I'll try to bring back to life for a little while! Since Wii Connec24 is going to be taken away, I wanted to share some microgames on D.I.Y. Showcase before it's too late. My Wii's friend code is 8165-0570-1260-7607. I have quite a few microgames I can share!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

indienapolis

So, I achieved Gold status for Club Nintendo this year, and one of the offerings is WarioWare DIY Showcase. I definitely missed the boat on this one, but am interested only if I can still acquire people's user-creator levels. Is it as easy as typing in the friend codes listed here, or do people have to also type in my code? If so, what's the likelihood of anyone still doing this? Is it worth getting into this game now or is the window to fully enjoying the user created levels essentially closed.

indienapolis

mystman12

Anyone out there who wants to share some microgames? I was finally able to connect my DSi to the internet, and now I want to try to share and download as many microgames as possible. My D.I.Y friend code is 2195-1933-6810. I'll friend anyone who wants to.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

wariodaze

Please if this is still up, i want to share games. Make this come up. I hope people still go on this

wariodaze

Eel

I don't think the online for this game still works, seeing how Nintendo closed down the DS and Wii servers a long time ago.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

wariodaze

Man, well can friends still share? Also how do I get my code to show up?

wariodaze

Eel

I'm afraid there's simply no way to use the online capabilities of this game anymore.

You can do local sharing, but that's it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.