Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,631

Killamancer

@djgamer98 Glad you liked it, and am also flattered you made a game using one of my goofy records =P. I like that legendary record btw.

I added both speaghettitoastbook and scout. My fc is a few post up and my name is Tommy.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

ameberlan

ok, @killamancer and @DJgamer98, I added you both

3DS: 0662-3891-4621
NNID: ameberlan

Online Play:
FE: Fates
FE: Awakening
Smash 3DS
Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS/Sun
Mario Golf World Tour
AC: New Leaf
Mario Kart 7

Online Features:
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Bravely Default

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3891-4621 | Nintendo Network ID: ameberlan

ameberlan

@Turtlelink I added you. My friend code is 0518 4761 4921

Online Play:
Smash 3DS
Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS/Sun
Mario Golf World Tour
Mario Kart 7

Online Features:
Bravely Default

Bassman_Q

Great news everybody! I just successfully changed my internet settings, so I can FINALLY access you guys' crates! I'll be adding everyone listed on the 1st page. However, I still HIGHLY advise you guys to buy Showcase, because sending things is loads easier there.

Current Crate Products:

Games

• Robo Ninja
  • Space Out!

Records

• Introduction
  • Wind Requiem

Comics

• Mystery Man

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Killamancer

@qwikman I added you and im probably gonna get showcase

Bassman_Q

I know it's been over two weeks since Christmas, but I just completed my Christmas-themed game, Fire Defense! (Though it's dated 12/25/2010 thanks to my manipulation of the DS's internal clock ) Basically, you're presented with a fireplace with a switch to turn the fire on or off. If you "hear" a bandit coming down, start the fire to roast him! But if it's Santa, you'd best not burn him 'cause you'll just be getting coal (or in this case, a roasted Santa) for Christmas.

Sorry it's incredibly late, but it took quite awhile to complete (and I barely started working on it on Christmas Eve )

As per usual, I'll be posting up stuff about it on my DIY Wikihouse page. EDIT: Here it is.

And in other news, I'm now currently working on HeroQuest IV. It will be the start of another HeroQuest subseries (as the first three were a part of the Medieval subseries), complete with slightly altered graphics and gameplay. Expect it sometime in January!

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

DJgamer98

I added you qwikman

Edited on by DJgamer98

DJgamer98

Bassman_Q

So just FYI, so far I've added DJgamer98, Scout, Killamancer, Turtlelink, and some others. How exactly do I get you guys to greenlight? Do have to have you guys online the same exact moment I'm online, or should it work as long as we both go online after we've added each other?

Bassman_Q

Killamancer

Qwikman & Bass wrote:

So just FYI, so far I've added DJgamer98, Scout, Killamancer, Turtlelink, and some others. How exactly do I get you guys to greenlight? Do have to have you guys online the same exact moment I'm online, or should it work as long as we both go online after we've added each other?

I appears we have to be online at the same time. I am keeping my game on wifi most of today.

ameberlan

I'll do the same as Killamancer for most of today.

Online Play:
Smash 3DS
Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS/Sun
Mario Golf World Tour
Mario Kart 7

Online Features:
Bravely Default

ameberlan

I've also created an awesome (well i think its awesome at least) game ive submitted for the design challenge. As soon as the challenge is over, I'll add it to my warehouse.

Online Play:
Smash 3DS
Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS/Sun
Mario Golf World Tour
Mario Kart 7

Online Features:
Bravely Default

turtlelink

@Scout and everyone else,
I'll add you guys as soon as I get my DS and case out of the car. So, most likely tomorrow.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Bassman_Q

Anyone entering the B&W white design challenge? I want to but doubt I have the time, plus I don't have any good ideas...

@STB- You should definitely enter Super Dash X in it if you haven't already.

Bassman_Q

DJgamer98

Now in my warehouse:
Ds sports part 1 and 2

DJgamer98

Bassman_Q

Okay so I decided to enter the B&W Design Challenge, and I was able to finish the game in two days! The game, titled Sky Ace 1941, is a shooter game very similar to my Space Out games, except with graphics in grayscale and some extra effects. I've sent it out to all fellow DIY Showcasers and would have sent it to you owners of the DS version, though unfortunately nobody has been greenlighted yet. (Why did Nintendo make that system so excrutiatingly annoying!?)

As always, there will be an article about the game on my DIY Wikihouse page shortly.

Bassman_Q

Ralph

Add me please

Rossi
1549 1583 9789

Ralph

CamChao14

My Friend Code is 0046-0746-5816 and my name is Cameron. I don't have a lot of stuff yet, but if I get more ideas, I probably will have more microgames and stuff.

CamChao14

turtlelink

(I added all you new people)
Wtf, qwikman has been on my friends list for this long and you're still not confirmed! O_O

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

JohnDoe123

My FC is: 4855-9171-9646
Haven't been on in a while, but this might motivate me. Make sure to tell me if you add me.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.