Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 2,631

LuWiiGi

@Serge Please add me.

@Others Some of your games are awesome! I just checked out the Warehouse yesterday (added those of you I said I would) and I DLed a load of stuff. My favourites were Scribblenaut and 10 Sec Hero. Both were awesome (how did you draw Maxwell?).

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Colethefox

I KNOW RIGHT the scribblenaut and 10 sec hero are the best games i have ever played on diy

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

webbermagic

@LuWiiGi I made Maxwell + God sprites using this site http://www.spriters-resource.com/ . I simply made a pixel graph and made it one piece at a time. Took a while, but I can unlock my game if you want the graphics (for either Scribblenaut or 10 sec Hero). As for the other graphics in Scribblenaut and 10 sec Hero, I made basic drawings in my notebook and and developed them all just using basic shapes and filling/expanding them in pixel by pixel. Also, thanks for the love, I worked pretty hard on those games.

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

Bassman_Q

I'm hoping I can complete HeroQuest III by tomorrow... its taking SO loooong... was planning it to be completed on the 10th of October...

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bassman_Q

HeroQuest III is finally out and has been sent to all Wii friends!

I'm not sure if I'd consider it better than HeroQuest II, since the premise is very similar, but it is definitely the most epic HeroQuest microgame so far imo. You can read all about the game here.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

SpaghettiToastBook

@NintyFan You need to create one or more dummy objects with the AI like this:

When time 1-1 is hit &
When a time from 1-1 to 1-2 is hit:

Turn DUMMY switch ON.

Just map the different objects (ex. different quiz questions) to different switch combos (ex. for two dummies: OFF-OFF, ON-OFF, OFF-ON, ON-ON).

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

xAlias

I'm open for FCs, in case anyone is interested. The games in my crates aren't THAT good, but expect lots more from me soon.

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

turtlelink

Ok it's up!
Please give me some feedback!
Hard? Easy? Need better graphics? Anything!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

webbermagic

@STB mad props to you with your "Wily Stage 1" record. It. was. amazing.

@Mandew Thanks for the load of games! I sent out surveys through them on Wii. I really liked the "Fill the glass to the rim" game.

@Quikman Hero Quest III was pretty sweet. I especially love the graphics, they look so good.

LuWiiGi

@labrat7 I added you months ago, so feel free to add me back (FC in the sig).

@turtlelink I can't remember whether I've added you, but if not I will soon to check out your new game.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LordJumpMad

@turtlelink
I think I added you but, you don't show up as a friend.

I'm coming out with two games soon.
But, dose any one have a good Mega Man back ground? or any Sonic themes on a Record?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

webbermagic

@JumpMad The user "snecols" has an excellent Nitroman lair background.

Colethefox

@turtlelink Srry i think i deleted u off my friends list can u add me again?

@serge OMG DO U HAVE BRAWL! if so... we met on a brawl friend code chat!!

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Bassman_Q

@Ninty & Webber- Glad to hear you guys liked it! Though I do plan on making HeroQuest IV, don't expect it to be completed anytime soon. Maybe sometime in December at the earliest.

Bassman_Q

Serge

This week i have Halloween stuff so their not mine, but next week i'll upload new games tracks and comics.
So i hope you enjoy em!
@colefox - hey thanks, glad you like em! enjoyed your games a lot too!
the mechanics are awesome, especially on the mario/luigi one
and sorry, don't play brawl q: once i get a wii i definitely will though!
@Jumpmad - great stuff! comics were funny, tracks sounded really good, and i had a blast with your games! especially the samus shooter.
@nintyfan - thx for making the duck hunt game q:
@luwiigi - added!
@Nintenzo - add pls?
@Quickman - added your ds code, hopefully someday you'll be able to access wifi with it :]

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

LuWiiGi

@Serge Thanks, I can't wait to check your games out!

@Nintyfan Duck Hunt game is awesome, I'm sure there are many people out there who can die happy now.

turtlelink

@cole, your still on my list.

I should have a new game by tomorrow or even today! Try out my others first though!
After I finish I'll add jumpmad and luwiigi

Oh and I made the first post all fancy

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.