Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 2,631

Mandew

Thanks for the feedback, Qwikman and webber! Once my bandwidth gets back to a normal level (I've been watching too many videos lately...), I'll send more stuff. I'll send you some stuff by Waddlebob too.

Mandew

webbermagic

Think I'm gonna try and make a Chrono Trigger warioware game. Any suggestions as to type of game? I'm thinking of opening a time portal at the right time, flying the epoch, or something.........

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

webbermagic

@Quikman I like your style.

Edited on by webbermagic

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

LordJumpMad

@webbermagic Added

I havn't been online, but now I am.
Try out my games.
I got more coming soon

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

turtlelink

I made a game over the summer but didn't put it up because it seemed too hard. I was wondering if i should...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

TheRunningDafini

I would like to be added to this list if thats ok with you.

Friend Code is 0904-7167-9191
Preferred username is KirbyPoP

made half a shelf of games so far, and loving making them too. my themes are random, and sometimes based on a violent/gory game of some sort. there are a few things that do run through my games: Blood, Awkwardness, Insanity, and hard to control laughing spasims.
just one warning for all of my games, make sure you can stand blood and ideology sensitive material! in other words: not child friendly!
just thinking of what to choose first.

WarioWare DIY Games currently in stock:
DEAD DEER, Scout!!!, Mulcher, McHappy Meal, UFC KO No.1, UFC KO No.2, Train Hop, Right Weapon and more.
WIP: Lancer Gore

Colethefox

Huhhhhh could everyone add me

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Colethefox

added you therunningdafini

Colethefox

and jumpmad added

Serge

Hey all! added a few, fc is on sig if you wanna add back
Nintenzo, Colethefox, TheRunningDafini / KirbyPop, Jumpmad, Mandew, Nintyfan, Luwiigi, Edawrd123, Katarato, Wooton, Ikalpo, Dunk.

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

LuWiiGi

Aah! More people to add! I'll add Serge, Colethefox and TheRunningDafini at some point but I can't be bothered right now. Sorry.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Colethefox

I love my bullet bill game theres a chance u will hit luigi but usualy you will hit mario... surge added

LordJumpMad

Added,Colethefox,Serge,& turtlelink

Let me know what you think of my Games

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TheRunningDafini

really bad news guys, my friend code randomly... changed

it is now 4297-9171-9084
I don't have any explanation

but I will now add my game names to my sig, hopefully for some requests on what to upload

DEAD DEER, Scout!!!, Mulcher, McHappy Meal, UFC KO No.1, UFC KO No.2, Train Hop, Right Weapon and more.

TheRunningDafini

Don't worry Wooper, already did

LuWiiGi

@Everyone Just about to go online, so I can finally catch up with your brilliant games and add those of you that I haven't already. Sorry about the wait, guys...

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Colethefox

@Serge wow your games have REALY good art and your comics have good art too!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.