Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 2,631

dlt656

I added you Ikapo, please add back! My fc is below this post!

dlt656

Ikalpo

Already done. you should go online now so that the friend code gets updated. also, what do you think of my games? they are all original :3

3DS Freind Code: 4596-9481-8357

Ikalpo

Look! a wooperman! Nice games, I got the slime one on my first try, even though Ive never played that game before >:3

Edited on by Ikalpo

Bassman_Q

@Wooper- Glad to hear u liked it too.
@Ninty- the Final Fight games are awesome! I also beat the second one on my first try due to sheer luck I suppose.
@Ikalpo- Do u have Showcase? If so, give me ur Wii number and I can send u my stuff. FC in sig.

@Everyone- HeroQuestII should be out next weekend. I'll try to finish it Friday and ship it to all you Showcase-ers on Saturday. So far it's looking really great, as long as I can get all of the AI done right.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Ikalpo

No, I dont have showcase I actually dont have any wii-ware or virtual console games on my wii at all! Its all on my DSi

Golgo

I can't believe my Potty Train game wasn't one of the winners in the Vehicles competition!

Did Nintendo object to seeing Peach and Mario getting covered in baby poop, do you think?

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

Ikalpo

how can you make an infinite time limit? its crazy... wait, ill just google it. :3
EDIT: oh apparently its hacked, so theres no way nintendo will let you use final fight. but at least I can make a really long-ish version of air command!

Edited on by Ikalpo

Ikalpo

@everyone ok, just to get things straight I added everyone who is active, so just add me, then go online, to unlock the crates.
@Golgo no, they accepted one where bowsa throws mario and luigi into a pit to feed a chain-chomp, I also made a little animation of mario melting, I had to delete it beacuse it was taking up space. And I had no idea what to make for the actual game.

Edited on by Ikalpo

LuWiiGi

Thanks, NintyFan! That's really cool of you. Sorry for the wait, I'll DL it right away.
@Golgo Potty Train is one of my fave games! It should have easily won.
@Ikalpo Welcome to NL! I'll add you. Add me too if you can plz.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LuWiiGi

New game and music in my crates! The game is called Good Loser, where you have to lose to win, and the music is called Moonbeams, a weird soothing spacey tune. @NintyFan Can you plz put your unlocked Final Fight 2 in your crates again? Sorry, I never got a chance to download it.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LordJumpMad

I'm back to playing DIY, atfer beating Chrono Trigger.

My New Game "GunShip Go!" it Up for Grabs. with a few other new things too.
I Think the Game maybe hard to beat, and it going to take Skill to use Samus's Gunships

Let me know if i have your FC

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Nintyfan you made a Final Fight!

I want to cheak it out

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

LordJumpMad

I got confused with the fighting games O.O

Your first game sounds Glitchie,but the Bowser Sprite looks well done.

Also, did anyone try out my New game

Edited on by LordJumpMad

KarrotMan

I added you labrat7 and dragoon, my FC is below. Please add me back.
@JumpMad I played your game and it was really well done, I think it is really similar to the laser alien micro-game that's out on the Ninsoft at the online warehouse. But aside from that, it is enjoyable.
The new theme contest is up, the theme is "Genre", I already shipped mine how about you?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

xAlias

NintyFan, I can't view your crates:

HAVE NINTYFAN CONNECT TO WIFI
is the message.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

xAlias

And Karakato, I added u.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

LuWiiGi

@JumpMad Your Metroid game was a much better version of the alien Ninsoft game. It was good enough to make me delete another game on the shelf for it...I wish there was more space. @labrat7 Please add my friend code.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi

@Nintyfan You took Final Fight 2 out of the crates again! If you put it in one more time I promise I'll download it. Sorry. Only remove it when I've said I've DL'd it. Thanks in advance.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.