Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 2,631

Patrick_D

Qwikman wrote:

@Patrick- all of your games had an excellent art style, and I liked the majority of them. Unfortunately, I had to delete quite a few because of space limitations... I especially liked the non-Nidoran related games that you made, but all in all the majority of them were awesome.

Thanks. But I think you've gotten me confused with another? I didn't make non-Nido games, it's a character based theme dedicated to the site that I own, heh (unless you mean the literal character Nidoran (either sex)).

Patrick_D

LuWiiGi

Thanks, NintyFan! I never won the first game (I loved it though), but I'll download this ASAP. By the way, is it just bad luck if you get the glitch? Cos if so, I'm screwed.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LuWiiGi

Hey, NintyFan! Just downloaded FF 2, and I love it! Somehow, with lots of random tapping, I beat the game on my first try! Fun as hell, though, how did you fit it all in?

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LuWiiGi

Sorry, I had to delete it to make room for the second game (shelf fills up real quick). By the way, have you downloaded any of my games?

dlt656

Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately! sweat, I had um...buissiness to take care of...
@Qwikman LOVED X-Scape warp!
@LuWiiGi I loved your CORP 2 game! Also, I noticed I wasn't a fav. user in your sig.... Nevermind..
@Patrick Did you reply to my e-mail yet?

dlt656

LuWiiGi

@Wooperman What? You're not? I better change that right away. Thanks for liking my stuff.
@NintyFan Thanks. Also, I just realised Final Fight 2 is twice as long as the maximum time possible for a microgame? How did you it? Please tell me unless it's a secret that you want to keep for yourself.

LuWiiGi

What game was it? Please tell me if you can.

LuWiiGi

@NintyFan I don't suppose you could put an unlocked version of FF2 in your crates for a while? I promise to make the game completely different. I totally understand if you don't want to though.

Ikalpo

So Many friend codes O.o Anyway my code is 0131-4523-4466, and my name is Ikalpo. Duh.

3DS Freind Code: 4596-9481-8357

Punny

Welcome to Nintendo Life, Ikalpo! My Friend Code is below this comment.

And yes, turtlelink, I would like my Friend Code on the front page, please.

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

turtlelink

Sorry i missed you PunnyGuy! I will continue with D.I.Y. soon this month so don't delete me yet! I've been on a month long break of D.I.Y. because of a whole slew of new games.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Ikalpo

Thanks, I didnt think response time was gonna be in the seconds! Are you always on here?

Punny

@turtlelink: Don't worry, I won't delete you! I'm rarely on there, myself!

@Ikalpo: Not always. I have school to attend.

I'm back (for the moment)!

turtlelink

Ikalpo wrote:

Thanks, I didnt think response time was gonna be in the seconds! Are you always on here?

Hahaha! No, just a stroke of luck i guess . I'm going to start taking off inactive users from the list to reduce the clutter up there right now.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Ikalpo

hey, on one guy's code you missed a letter! you might want to fix that.

Ikalpo

@NintyFan Done! naow I just have to upload all of these codes to wifi... this could take awile

Ikalpo

Or not. Hey, Turtlelink, do the names have to be the same as well?

Edited on by Ikalpo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.