Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,631

Patrick_D

I added those of you who requested anything. So far, I've shipped Wooperman (most of) his requests. So, anyone else? Mind, it won't be today, now I'm tired and after shipping to people all day, I'll be honest, I can't look at my Wii anymore right now.

Patrick_D

edhe

I've updated all of my games to their final versions (except "Think Fast", which was really a practice and "GOOOAAALLL!!!").

Smith Richard

• Altered AI slightly to accommodate original graphics (you'll see)
  • Removed unneeded graphics and the arbitrary gauge
  • Music altered
  • Minor graphical changes on Richard's arm.

SityÇim

• Minor graphical change on the interface at the top of the screen

Lyle's Laser

• Minor graphical Changes, specifically new animation for the charging laser, and the term "CRITICAL" changed to "DANGER" on the laser gauge
  • Music altered.

Cops & Candy

• Music altered
  • AI and grahics changed to remove fault whereby the cop car can be deployed constantly (and after the thief is aprehended).
  • Backround image altered to include a bank building.
  • Colouring faults (above the castle battlements) in the backround fixed.
  • Fixed ordering - the police car in the foreground no longer passes behind the pedestrians in the background etc.

I'm annoyed because Lyle's Laser and Smith Richard are currently in my DS Warehouse (albeit the rubbish "not final" ones), so i'll be making them available last, though I would be happy to send the final versions through Showcase.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Chris720

Well, I've got WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase now, thanks to Edhe.

But I don't have the DS version, so I can't create games and such, but if anyone would like to send me some of their creations, I'll happily play them all.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Remcooooo

@edhe: I added you on ds (I dont have showcase) so please add me back..

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

invmat

I´ve added Golgo, Wiiver, Wooperman1, STB aka STD, xDemon720x, edhe, iphys, NintyFan, Patrick_D, Qwikman and longtimegamer on Wii. I´m not sure if you have Showcase, so I added your Wii numbers anyway.

My old Wii # is incorrect, my new one is: 5681-8500-9890-3727.

invmat

dlt656

Sorry, Invmat, I can't add you back on Wii, my rosters full, I just had 1 more slot, but I added Patrick...so I cannot add you....

dlt656

invmat

Wooperman1 wrote:

Sorry, Invmat, I can't add you back on Wii, my rosters full, I just had 1 more slot, but I added Patrick...so I cannot add you....

I don´t know if you had my old wii number registered but you can remove that one...

invmat

dlt656

Youtube account is up! Proboly won't post stuff tho...my username is WooperTrooper.

dlt656

Weavius

@invmat: Updated your Wii Number. Thanks.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

Bassman_Q

Added Patrick, NintyFan, and xDemon720x on Wii. Add me back!

@edhe- U should make a sequel to ThinkFast, since it has an "I" at the end of it. And I wouldn't mind if u "borrow" music from my Gunslinger track.

@STD- howd u get your music up on Youtube?

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bassman_Q

Uploading product information to my new DIY WikiHouse page. Link in my sig.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

KarrotMan

Added Wiiver to my list and still waiting for Max and Dragoon 's reply.
Just submitted my contest game "NinJanitor", and I want to ask you guys, how many games have you made so far? I made 24 games (not including the modified ones)

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

edhe

Qwikman wrote:

@edhe- U should make a sequel to ThinkFast, since it has an "I" at the end of it. And I wouldn't mind if u "borrow" music from my Gunslinger track.

I was listening to you gunslinger track just the other day actually, and i was planning to go for a sequel, so I might just do that.

It does look a bit rough.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Remcooooo

@Karakato: I made 12 games and 1 record
@iphys: U said u added me but I still can't get into your warehouse

And I'm still waiting for dragoon, max and edhe to add me back.

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

xAlias

O.K. Guys, I'm about to make a new game called Wrath of Kratos. Standard RPG battling.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.