Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,631

Moco_Loco

Thanks for the review! The only problem I couldn't figure out how to correct is that if even one little BIT of a vaporized zombie hits the ice cream man, you lose. This AI thing is really hard to get right. Back to the dojo!

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Kid_A

warioswoods wrote:

@wariofart

Thanks for the high rating; now try my latest creation!

I just posted a another AI-heavy game; this time, you'll have to repeat the sequence of sounds you hear. It's very difficult at high speeds, but still solvable.

@Kid_A - you sent me a fantastic Wii Music track a while back that I never had a chance to respond to, and now I see that you're busy making music in this game, ha. I haven't done much with the music part yet, as I've mostly just obsessed over the AI programming so far.

I think you're really going to dig this Videotape cover I'm doing. I've spent a couple days on it because I want to get it just right.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LzWinky

If anyone wants some Super Mario Bros 3 sprites, I took about 5 hours to draw a whole bunch of them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

warioswoods

@wariofart

D'oh, I like the high difficulty! However, I took your suggestion and just replaced it with a slightly easier version, where you can watch for a quick visual hint on each character. The sounds overlapping is the best part, though, so I won't take that out, ha. It's always clear which one started first if you can listen very closely--and I almost always get it right until the speed goes crazy--and the great part from a programming perspective is that the timing of the sounds is pretty much "analog" (as much as possible within a game), because I'm not using the random timing intervals, but a much more tricky maneuver involving a sequence of hidden collisions between objects moving off stage. That way, the exact timing of the sounds is a little bit different every single time you play.

I'll try to make my next game a little easier, I suppose.

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

warioswoods

@lz2010

Aw, wonderful, I'll have much use for your great Mario 3 sprites. Nice games as well.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

wariofart

Moco+Loco wrote:

Thanks for the review! The only problem I couldn't figure out how to correct is that if even one little BIT of a vaporized zombie hits the ice cream man, you lose. This AI thing is really hard to get right. Back to the dojo!

You could try and make two objects. One could be the hand of the zombie, which sticks to the zombie's arm. The hand would have no programming, beside sticking to the arm. The rest of the zombie would have the programming that you used for the normal zombie. That way, the zombie would have to touch you with it's arm instead of the tip of it's hand.

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

SunGecko

Just gone through all 12 pages, and added everyone who gave their code. 26 codes, 24 unfilled.

DIY FC: 3481-5008-4252

PowerGlitch

Here's my code: 0131-4262-1488

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8013-1034
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerGlitch
Flipnote Studio Command Code: X, B, L, X, L, L, B, B
WarioWare D.I.Y: 0131-4262-1488

DF2506

Added Mocoloco, SunGecko, Iz2010, and PowerGlitch.

My friend code, again, is: 4297-5390-7928

DF2506

Xkhaoz

I ordered it!!!!!!!! So, once my router is working and I get it, I'll put up my FC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SunGecko

Added PowerGlitch

PowerGlitch

Well, I just finished to add all (I think) the FC!
And added you, SunGecko and DF2506

Storm_Owl

ADD ME MY CODE IS IN MY SIG!!!! FOR DIY SHOWCASE!!!

Edited on by Storm_Owl

This account is dead move along please.

SunGecko

Added lunchmeats

DaVeMaN99

My FC is 2966 1013 1238
Added Wariowoods, lombax, wariofart, and turtle.

DaVeMaN99

wariofart

Added: SunGecko, Power Glitch, lunchmeat
Still Needed: youidiot, bboy2970, Tish, ZeldaGuy, Mike3P, Dave99, mpy443, Darth, Clinker, Brawker, Odentnin, kelso, Lombax42, lunchmeat
Anyone read my comic so far? Or how about my game 'Metro Stop'? Love to hear some feedback!

Edited on by wariofart

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

PowerGlitch

@wariofart
I read your comic and it was funny, Metro Stop is simple but quite entertainning and destroyer was fun too!
But did you play my game? I would like to hear some feedback too!

SunGecko

I've read your comic. Made me laugh so hard! What exactly is it that's on fire?

Edited on by SunGecko

drobot45

I only have the Wii showcase at the moment, but i'll have the DS game soon. I'll add everyone's Wii codes for now. Here's my Wii FC:--8244 - 0103 - 2275 - 1056

-Warioware D.I.Y. friend code------

3996 - 9064 - 7056

-Wii friend code [DIY Showcase]--

8244 - 0103 - 2275 - 1056

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.