Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,631

KarrotMan

@wooperman - try making a picture taking game where you have to hit the people who are not behaving properly for the photography before the time runs out, It should fit in well with the contest game theme("normal").

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Golgo

@Qwikman. Just played ur games. thanks, really enjoyed, esp later space out episodes, tiki, pigeon and sniper.

Edited on by Golgo

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

dlt656

@Kara ill make that game, but i already entered the contest!

dlt656

longtimegamer

Well...been awhile since I posted. I had a couple games getting close to done, but went back and started changing one. I need to figure out how to finish the other. Trying to get at least one finished so that I can have some space (and actually have a finished game here). Problem is i only get to work on it this weekend part of the week, as my fiance is using the system for about a couple weeks. So hopefully I'll get to work on it next weekend.
I think I'm starting to be a little more comfortable with the process of making these, so hopefully I'll get more in faster. I dont work on these as much as alot of you probably do. Also, I finally got the lining up of images over images. So I should be able to finally get that modified wakabunny game out finally (I only modified the graphics, but I may consider adding some other stuff now.
Funny thing is that I'm feeling more motivated on these, but I dont have the DS during the week, right now.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

edhe

NintyFan wrote:

@edhe I added you to my friend roster.

And I, you. You're now confirmed on my list.

I've swapped out some of my games for some old ones (for nintyfan's benefit), but I hope to get some new ones done soon. I'm working on two at the moment, and then I hope to fix "Cops & Candy" and its many bugs and faults.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

dlt656

@iphys could you put up one of PaulCG's games tomarrow? i like them!

dlt656

iphys

Oddly, PaulCG sent me a lot of music, but no games that I recall. That one game I did get, I actually found in someone else's crates.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Bobpie

Sorry guys:
I just got Elite Beat Agents (for NZ$13 (US$9.5)!!!!!!), so I will be probably taking a break from DIY...

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

SpaghettiToastBook

Yesterday, I uploaded a buggy version of my Mega Man game. It's winnable, so you can put it in the blender. I started an MM2 Wily Stage 1 record yesterday which I'll finish soon.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Bassman_Q

@Golgo- Thanx glad to hear u like them!

@Spaghetti- Hehe I just realized now that u changed ur username ur initials are now STD

Still working on my RPG game. I'll try to complete it this weekend. I'm not allowed to play on weekdays so yeah...

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

dlt656

@Anybody Are there any good websites that have sprites that are easy to make pixel by pixel on DIY?

dlt656

dlt656

@Golgo That has the sprites i want..but how do you see the pixels? Is there a way to zoom in?

dlt656

Golgo

Wooperman1 wrote:

@Golgo That has the sprites i want..but how do you see the pixels? Is there a way to zoom in?

Try using the zoom function on bottom right of your web browser (if you're using microsoft internet explorer). You can customize zoom to any percentage you want. Sprites will get a bit blurry but you'll still be able to make out the pixels. And try not to strain your eyes as I did with RPG Allstars microgame - lol!

Edited on by Golgo

aka AbusedDog...

dlt656

@Golgo I FAIL at sprites! Could you please make me the Axem Ranger Red ONLY sprite? Its in SNES>Super Mario RPG>Bosses>Axem Rangers. PLEASE! PLEASE! I just need the Red one!

dlt656

Golgo

Lol. Sorry dude I can't, I'm in 'work' at the moment. Just give it a try!

aka AbusedDog...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.