Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,631

Odnetnin

Add me, wario! On a side note, did you see I finally beat one of your Flipper scores a while back?
Still don't have bboy, Stuffy, or SunGecko.
Does anybody know how many friend codes you have to register to get the last medal in the D.I.Y. Studio?
EDIT: Finally adding Lombax, or Ratchet, as I'll call him in game.
EDIT 2: Great games people, loving "Mario Jump" by LZ, "Happiness" by Moco Loco, and "NINJI" and "IMPOSSIBLE" by turtlelink. Any of y'all have praise or constructive criticism for either of my games? I'll switch one out for this superhard SMB mod of Sakurai's game "Line Slash" I made soon.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

warioswoods

@Odnetnin

I added your code, so hopefully it will confirm next time I connect. I didn't notice that you beat one of my Robot scores on Flipper until now! Congratulations on that; I thought I'd maxed out every level. I'll have to go back to that one later and see what I missed.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

turtlelink

Odnetnin wrote:

Add me, wario! On a side note, did you see I finally beat one of your Flipper scores a while back?
Still don't have bboy, Stuffy, or SunGecko.
Does anybody know how many friend codes you have to register to get the last medal in the D.I.Y. Studio?
EDIT: Finally adding Lombax, or Ratchet, as I'll call him in game.
EDIT 2: Great games people, loving "Mario Jump" by LZ, "Happiness" by Moco Loco, and "NINJI" and "IMPOSSIBLE" by turtlelink. Any of y'all have praise or constructive criticism for either of my games? I'll switch one out for this superhard SMB mod of Sakurai's game "Line Slash" I made soon.

Thanks OD!
I'm sure you need to fill up all of the FC spots to get that medal.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Sheepdog14

My name is Felipe and the friend code is 3953 9468 4967

Wario Ware D.I.Y. Friend code: 3953 9468 4967
Mario Kart Ds: 0088 4168 2245
Tetris Ds: 1440 5631 6963
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 1548 7706 5901
Wii Friend Code: 5333 4543 3071 5652.

Joeynator3000

Well honestly guys, I did get two games on the same day, so I'm going between this game and Mass Effect. XD
I'll try to add anyone who's waiting on me sometime today, alright.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

wariofart

I've decided to review some of your guys microgames, just for fun. Please don't get mad at me, lol.

Moco Loco's Braniac: Nice idea, but it's too hard to tap on the answers. Try and edit your numbers so that they have white around them you can also tap instead of just the number, and it would be a lot more fun. 7.5/10

*Zack's Robot Love: Love the concept for this one and nice artwork too. But the clues you give are way to vague. For example, I had to try all the hearts to find out that "Make it sweet" meant giving the robot a brown hear (WTF?). Either redo the clues, or cut down on the numbers of hearts. Otherwise, awesome! 8/10

*Winky's Mario Jump: Awesome retro design and concept. The clue was misleading though. Instead of using "Avoid", which made me think I'd be avoiding the bulletbills, try "Destroy", or "Kill!" to show that you have to actually attack the bills. Also, you could make the enemies move slower to decrease the challenge, or just leave it the way it is. 8.5/10

*Joey's Button!!!: Classic Warioware goofiness. Not an original idea, but you make it work! 8/10

*warioswds's Mousemaze: Impressive programming, nice graphics and fun gameplay! Took me a little while to understand that the mouse would turn at each of the openings, but after I figured out that it was a blast! 9/10

*Jakey's games: So weird. Sooo weird...

If you want me to review your microgame, just tell me (but make sure you've added me first! FC is in sig)

Edited on by wariofart

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

wariofart

turtlelink wrote:

@wariofart, did you play my microgames?

No, you haven't added me back yet I will when you add me though!
On a side note, I uploaded my first comic. Don't know if it's funny or not though/

DF2506

People that I have on my friend's list that have not confirmed yet:

Itsme
Yoshi
Clinker
Odne
wariowoods
Jeffrey
BellGoRiiing
Felipe

DF2506

Kid_A

I'll have to post my FC here later. I've just finished a lengthy-yet-rewarding project: a DIY interpretation of the Arcade Fire's song "Rebellion (Lies)". Also working on Radiohead's "Videotape" and Phoenix's "Lasso". Oh, and I made some decent microgames.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kid_A

Heheh, yeah, at first I was like "the music composer isn't that great". Then I spent some time with it. Holy Jesus. I've made about three of four original songs and I'm putting some work into the covers I previously mentioned. I mean the game creator is great, but this is what the game is all about, IMO.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

warioswoods

@wariofart

Thanks for the high rating; now try my latest creation!

I just posted a another AI-heavy game; this time, you'll have to repeat the sequence of sounds you hear. It's very difficult at high speeds, but still solvable.

@Kid_A - you sent me a fantastic Wii Music track a while back that I never had a chance to respond to, and now I see that you're busy making music in this game, ha. I haven't done much with the music part yet, as I've mostly just obsessed over the AI programming so far.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

itsmeyouidiot

I missed a few pages, could somebody give me a few of the friend codes I missed?

itsmeyouidiot

Moco_Loco

I'm trying to add everybody. I'm really enjoying everyone's creations, and even imported a phrase from Lombax42's "Evil Lair" into the music for my newest microgame. It involves zombies and ice cream and has replaced Brainiac, which I wasn't satisfied with for the reasons given by wariofart.

Once again, my friend code is 3825-0949-5121. I went ahead and used Moco Loco as my name in game.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

wariofart

Okay, round two of micro-reviews!. I don't know if I'll keep doing this, but it's fun so far!

T-mark's Mario Kart: Good two step game. One programming glitch though: it seems like if you press the move buttons too much they stop working, which is a major problem. You could also make the middle arrow thing bigger. 7/10

Moco Loco's Dairy Terror: You channeled the wacky nature of WarioWare, and that made this average concept game great! Best game you've made by far. Simple, yet so deliciously insane. 8.5/10

Bryan' STOP: Simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Everything was easy to understand and everything worked. So good job there. 8/10

warioswds's 8bit sounds: AHHH!!! So hard!! I had to play it like 6 times just to beat it. One problem is that not everyone will know what a Bullet Bill sounds like, or even a mushroom. Since you programmed it, it's easy for you, but casual gamers will implode trying to play this game. Also, the sounds overlapped sometimes, which made it way too hard to know which one was first. Good concept, but needs additional work. Maybe have a subtle visual clue as well? I don't know, you're the game designer! 8/10

Again, if you want a micro-review, make sure you add me FIRST, then just ask! FC is in sig as always

Edited on by wariofart

LzWinky

My new SMB3-themed game is done. I'll post it soon Check it out

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.