Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,631

pikku

i just got it 5 minutes ago, but I don't have wifi
but at least I got it

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

wariofart

Okay, I think I've added everyone. I just added: Clinker, Brawler, Odentnin, wiiqwert, kelso, BellGo, and wariowoods.
I've only got three confirmed, so please add me! I'm going to update my Warehouse with a new game tomorrow too!
(once again my FC is: 3052-0032-4203)

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

LzWinky

wariofart wrote:

Okay, I think I've added everyone. I just added: Clinker, Brawler, Odentnin, wiiqwert, kelso, BellGo, and wariowoods.
I've only got three confirmed, so please add me! I'm going to update my Warehouse with a new game tomorrow too!
(once again my FC is: 3052-0032-4203)

Just added you

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

turtlelink

4727-0365-3825 Name: Tish. One more time for those who are new to the thread. I will add more people later.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Joeynator3000

I'm hoping my other game will be able to work...since it uses quite a few objects...I might just explain it later and see if anyone knows if its possible or whatever, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kid_A

Is there a separate thread for showcase? Because my DSi Wifi doesn't work

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LzWinky

Kid_A wrote:

Just post your Wii FC here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

turtlelink

Kid_A wrote:

Yea, this is D.I.Y. in general, so even if they all of a sudden make a separate dsiware version that uses FC, just post it here.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

Added: Kelso, BellGoRiing, Warioswoods
Waiting for these people to add me: MPY443, Lz Davaman, Darth murdock, Moco Loco, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, lombax Kelso, BellGoRiing, Warioswoods .
(I will be editing this list)

TurtleLink's backloggery

Joeynator3000

I'll add you turtlelink later tonight, taking a break from the game right now and playing the Wind Waker. XD
EDIT: I added you turtlelink.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sonic_brawler95

When I feel like picking my DSi back up I'll add warioswoods, bellgoriiing, and wariofart.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

turtlelink

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I'll add you turtlelink later tonight, taking a break from the game right now and playing the Wind Waker. XD
EDIT: I added you turtlelink.

I liked your microgame!

TurtleLink's backloggery

Storm_Owl

My Wii Code is in my Sig Send me your micro games

This account is dead move along please.

Stuffgamer1

Updated full list again. Friend list now at 26. Only 11 fully connected people, though. Daggon Nintendo WiFi Connection voodoo.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Lombax42

Just updated again. Great record, lz!

Currently waiting for:

Lars Brendon mark3 Evan
Mike3P Dave99 MPY443 Kellykel
Jakey Murdock wariofart Clinker
Momiji Odnetnin Bryan kelso
bellgoring warioswoods

Will update as needed. Just added FC to my sig for convenience.

Edited on by Lombax42

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

turtlelink

Added:
Waiting for these people to add me: MPY443, Lz Davaman, Darth murdock, Moco Loco, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, lombax Kelso, BellGoRiing, Warioswoods.

TurtleLink's backloggery

warioswoods

I published my first game, and I'm fairly proud of it, so give it a try. The gameplay is inspired by one of the tests in Big Brain Academy, but simplified a bit. It's unlocked so that you can see just how insanely complicated the AI had to be to make it work. I'm not much on the artwork end of things, although I did put together a quick music track for it.

I only have connections to 3 or 4 of you confirmed so far, but you've all been added on my end I believe. Code again: 2493 6617 4061.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

kelso

Still waiting for Brendon, Evan, invmat, odnetnin, lombax, wariowood

my friend code is : 1763 5165 0014

my Wario DIY friend code is : 1763 5165 0014

wariofart

Added: Lombax42
Still Needed: youidiot, bboy2970, Tish, mark3, ZeldaGuy, Mike3P, Dave99, mpy443, kellykel, Darth, Clinker, Brawler, Odentnin, wiiqwert, kelso, AND Lombax42
*People Who Added: Jakey
FC is in my sig. I've added "Destroyer" to my Crate, please tell me what you think of it! I worked really hard on the AI for that game, so frickin hard...

Edited on by wariofart

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

warioswoods

@wariofart

Nice work on the randomization choices (and great idea / art as well, makes a fun package). The 4 possibilities are not equally likely due to how you set it up, but that's not a problem and may even be intentional. If you're curious, here's how it works out, due to how you staggered the timing triggers:

Sun
1/4 chance (timing trigger)
25% likelihood

Earth
3/4 chance (Sun trigger missed) x 1/4 chance = 3/16
roughly 19% likelihood

Uranus
3/4 chance (Sun trigger missed) x 3/4 chance (Earth trigger missed) x 1/4 chance = 9/64
roughly 14% likelihood

Moon
3/4 chance (Sun trigger missed) x 3/4 chance (Earth trigger missed) x 3/4 chance (Uranus trigger missed) = 27/64
roughly 42% likelihood

So, you can see why the Moon comes up so often. If you did want to make each combination equally likely (which may not even be ideal for your intentions), you could just set up 2 trigger objects with a 50% chance each (ie. when time 1-1 and time between 1-1 and 1-2), then set a trigger on each of the four signs that looks to one combination of those two (Earth looks for trig. A and B, Uranus looks for A and not B, etc). I could make that change to show you and then put it in my bin for you to grab, if you'd like.

Check out the randomization and AI on my mouse maze thing to see how crazy it can really get. The cheese has 3 possible locations (and not all equally likely, with the lower left occurring 50% and the other two 25%), the wall passages appear anywhere on each wall, and the mouse has to appropriately turn when hitting a passage or a side wall. I have a ridiculous number of triggers running to make it all work out.

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.