Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,631

dlt656

@dunk could you replace hummingbird with that coffee cup game and stomp with someting else?

dlt656

dlt656

proboly the blast sprites from planet wars...

dlt656

dlt656

@cole .....you kinda stole my game....all u did was add ur fox chibi sprite and added 1 extra track 2 the music and slightly diffrent AI....

dlt656

Bassman_Q

@Wooperman- It ain't gonna kill ya...

This one time some user named Jared stole my Flipnote and all they did was make it faster, and it ended up out-starring my original. Then he started putting hate comments on my other animations. I reported him to Hatena, and apparently he got banned for a short period of time. Served him right.

Then this other time someone took my sprites in my WarioWare game Space Out, made the AI different, and called it Space In! Absurd!

Just kidding, man.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

SonicMaster

I called the "blast sprites" comets. They're really not hard to make, I'm an amateur at these things and I made them .

SonicMaster

Colethefox

Wooperman1 wrote:

@cole .....you kinda stole my game....all u did was add ur fox chibi sprite and added 1 extra track 2 the music and slightly diffrent AI....

Ohhhh no i forgot to credit you im sorry ): should i take the game off?

(i give 100% credit to Wooperman1)

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Colethefox

i went ahead and took it off

im sooo srry

SonicMaster

hey guys, updated kirby wars- whispy has a full head of hair.

SonicMaster

Dracofern

Added everyone on the first post and one the last few pages too.. my code is 4898 9976 6303
Cant wait to try out your games!!

Warioware DIY friendcode 2837-4261-4156

pikku

i haven't made a game in suuuuch a long time

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

SonicMaster

ok, dracofern, i'll add you when i have my ds with me. i seriously need to get Showcase soon. I'm running out of room. Only 5 out of my 3 diy sections are my games. I also need to start making games a bit more often.

SonicMaster

Dracofern

SonicMaster wrote:

ok, dracofern, i'll add you when i have my ds with me.

Can'tt wait man, i'll be going to bed soon so watch this space in like 12 hours

Warioware DIY friendcode 2837-4261-4156

Colethefox

Dracofern wrote:

Added everyone on the first post and one the last few pages too.. my code is 4898 9976 6303
Cant wait to try out your games!!

added ;D

SonicMaster

hey guys, i just realized whalephony won't come soon, lol

SonicMaster

dlt656

@cole its alright...you can put it bac kup if u want....
@sonic the game was called EPIC Fight? where you are mario and you have to dodfe jumping bowser by using arrows.
@qwikman you crack me up!
@draco i added you plz connect 2 wifi soon

dlt656

dlt656

guys check out my crates! I made an epic game where yo have to gather all of the users that currently post here to my house! I did not have enough room to credit sprites, so credit to everyone for letting me use their sprites! (I only used ppl that unlock their games! Sorry tish and other ppl!) Webber, i got ur Maxwell scribblenaut sprite in there tho...

Edited on by dlt656

dlt656

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.