Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,631

dlt656

@karakato the assembly dojo has a lesson on randomizing...can't remeber which one tho....

dlt656

Kholdstare

Ok im back and for good this time... Umm thanks to all the people who kept sending me games ... They really helped me get through these hard times for me ... Thanks

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Bassman_Q

@Kholdstare- Forgive me if I'm wrong, but u think u can add me on Showcase? I don't think u ever added me...

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

dlt656

im sorry khold, i can't add u my wii roster is sadly full....

dlt656

SonicMaster

Hey guys, my newest project is a very special Kirby edition of Planet Wars. It should be done in the first half of the week.
Have you added me, dunk?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

So, how did y'all like Planet Wars? I really think it was my most well-done game.

SonicMaster

dlt656

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey guys, my newest project is a very special Kirby edition of Planet Wars. It should be done in the first half of the week.
Have you added me, dunk?

could it be unlocked? Plz!

dlt656

SonicMaster

okay, I'll add you karakoto. My warehouse games will be Kirby Wars and Planet Wars. If you'd like, I'll put up Disco Death and Scout Slayer (both with stick figure graphics ) I'm about to put up unlocked versions of PW and KW.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

nope. sorry. Hey guys, I have an idea for a contest entry. It's nacho entry, so don't ask. But I'm serious. I don't want stealing.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Well, i can't figure out how to do it. Who made the Jetpack Lizard game? How did you do it?

SonicMaster

Colethefox

Im back! sooo what i miss

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

SonicMaster

nothing. I ditched the "summer" game, and I started work on another original idea.

SonicMaster

dlt656

@cole how was teh trip?
@sonic master if i use the sprites in my games....i will give you 100% credit. THANNKS SO MUCH DUDE!
@roopa im on the same page with ya...they last way too long!

dlt656

dlt656

guys the following week of this friday..i won't have wifi....but still don't delete me...i'll try to go to a mcdonalds to get wifi and update my crates....i just won't be posting here from this friday 2 next friday! Thanks!

dlt656

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.