Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 2,631

dlt656

bored....when is dunk gonna connect 2 wifi?

dlt656

KarrotMan

I'm online for 30 mins. Turtlelink, but tell me what time you go online. And added dunk by the way.
Any Ideas for a game about a mech assassin? I'm all out of Ideas after spending hours making that bit trip robo game.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SonicMaster

@wooperman what sprites do you want from my games? They're not that good. I lock them just because i don't want people messing with my work and uploading it.

SonicMaster

Bassman_Q

I'm really surprised my Flipnote isn't gaining popularity yet.

This is the reason why I don't make them anymore. Cuz you spend hours, days, and weeks on a single animation, and you get little to no popularity at all. I swear, the only reason my Blue video got so popular is because I unlocked it, and everyone made a spinoff of it. And Flips that took me like 100x longer to make get barely 1/100th of the popularity. It's absurd.

Now that I think of it, making games with WarioWare is like 100x easier and faster than making Flipnotes.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

dlt656

SonicMaster wrote:

@wooperman what sprites do you want from my games? They're not that good. I lock them just because i don't want people messing with my work and uploading it.

I NEVER upload someone elses work and say its mine! I'd to have some of they boy scout guys and the gun from Scout Shooter!

dlt656

dlt656

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I only ever made one Flipnote before deciding it was too much work.

If you still don't go on....could I have ur account? PLZ! I dont have one!

dlt656

dlt656

Karakato_001 wrote:

I'm online for 30 mins. Turtlelink, but tell me what time you go online. And added dunk by the way.
Any Ideas for a game about a mech assassin? I'm all out of Ideas after spending hours making that bit trip robo game.

How about a game where you have to snipe an enemy coming out of a store?

dlt656

webbermagic

@wooperman I generally lock my games simply because of the time it takes to make one. For me, its not so much as a credit issue as a ownership issue. If you would like any sprites, please do not hesitate to ask. I will gladly send you them (I'll just make a scrap game and import all the graphics you would like)

@dunk added you on Wii/DS. Checked out your videos. I love the 3D effect with the dude looking over the building. Nice.

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

dlt656

webbermagic wrote:

@wooperman I generally lock my games simply because of the time it takes to make one. For me, its not so much as a credit issue as a ownership issue. If you would like any sprites, please do not hesitate to ask. I will gladly send you them (I'll just make a scrap game and import all the graphics you would like)

@dunk added you on Wii/DS. Checked out your videos. I love the 3D effect with the dude looking over the building. Nice.

Could I have the Alex Kidd and Barridcade sprites also the hero from 10 sec hero? THANKS!

dlt656

dlt656

dunk wrote:

@webbermagic Thanks. I put that one in my crate. Added you on Wii too.

You have some sick nasty awesome games, dunk! Can u add a game to replace wii wings?

dlt656

dlt656

gosh....finally posted art on my devianart!

dlt656

Bassman_Q

Qwikman wrote:

For anyone wondering why I haven't been making anything new for nearly a month, this is what I've been up to:

It's an ad for my Space Out! series! Enjoy!

Just for anyone who missed it

Yes, just to get more views!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

iphys

@dunk, added you on Showcase. My DS slots are full, so I'd rather not delete anyone on there if I can add people on Showcase instead.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

KarrotMan

@dunk - For someone who is relatively new to this thread, your games are impressive graphically. Glad I added you.
Anyway, My new games may take a while due to bugs, I guess I'm not that great with randomizing games yet.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.