Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,631

SpaghettiToastBook

CORE 1.2 is up now with some new features:

• Tapping on beat one counts as a hit!
  • One less blue beat!
  • A red trail beat!
  • More rhythm!

Unfortunately, there isn't enough AI space to put in a 180° bouncing beat, though I like the idea. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

dlt656

turtlelink wrote:

Wooperman1 wrote:

YES! finally chris slates game is out (i subscribe to NP so i was waiting for this one)! I tried to make it myself cuz in the magzine they showed how to make the games they made and now its out and unlocked!!!

What was Chris Slates game again? Oh and is all the NP staff's games on there?

his game was called funky boxing and no...just his game is on there...

dlt656

Kaeobais

Put up a new game since I didn't like, and removed, the last one. It's quite difficult, but it's intended to be. If you don't start tapping Mario the second it starts, you'll probably lose. I'm not going to change that, though.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

KarrotMan

Got this game four hours ago and currently making my game, love it. DS FC: 5156 6350 5027 under the name, Karakato.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

dlt656

Karakato_001 wrote:

Got this game four hours ago and currently making my game, love it. DS FC: 5156 6350 5027 under the name, Karakato.

added you. my fc is in sig. wooperman1 is the name plz add me

Edited on by dlt656

dlt656

KarrotMan

Wooperman1 wrote:

Karakato_001 wrote:

Okay, I added you, so how does this friend code work?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

dlt656

Karakato_001 wrote:

Wooperman1 wrote:

Karakato_001 wrote:

Okay, I added you, so how does this friend code work?

once we get on wifi at the same time..you will be able to view my games, records and comics and i will be able to view yours... got it?

Edited on by dlt656

dlt656

dlt656

yea, i go on this everyday usally 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM Eastern Time, u?

dlt656

dlt656

oh yes by the way, u only have to do this once and you can tell we are both on when it has a green cirrle next to the name

dlt656

SpaghettiToastBook

@Karakato_001 I added you. Check the link in my signature for my FC. Also, as long both friends have added each other's friend codes and connected once after that, you'll get a green light. However, connecting simultaneously really speeds up the process.

I put up a new game called Icy Survival. Try to save three penguins from falling into the water!

Deleted Qwikman(DS).

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

dlt656

The following ppl need to add me and connect to wifi:
Snecols
Unc5052
The following ppl need to connect to wifi:
Min
Karotaro

dlt656

sonic_brawler95

Hey guys, its been a long while since I posted on here. but I made a really awesome smb3 microgame that took me forever to get working right. It the first version, so there may be some bugs in it, let me know if there is any, and I'll try to fix it. Plus, I need some new friends.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

KarrotMan

@SpaghettiToastBook I added you already. I just finished a game called TerminatorDS. Its simple since its my second game, but its satisfying to see it finished. Can I ask, what is the 13th technique at the assembly dojo, where the object moves to the spikes?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

dlt656

added sonicbrawler fc in sig.

dlt656

dlt656

ok karotaro ur green lighted YAY!

dlt656

dlt656

hi im bored lol storms coming!

dlt656

iphys

Updating my DS friend codes:

Deleted otakyon, Dragoon, Snookman, Min, and iz2010, because you never greenlighted. Can add you again if you still want to try to greenlight.

May soon delete Sheepdog, Max, Powerglitch, Longtimegamer, tronner, snecols, and Issun since you haven't updated your warehouses in some time -- let me know if you want me to keep you on my list.

Adding karakato and sonic_brawler right now.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

KarrotMan

Okay I added aengma and DLed the microgames of wooperman and STB. I recently put up a new game called Mmmmorshu! You play a shopkeeper who has to avoid Lamp oil, Rope, and Bombs! I'm entirely satisfied with this game.

EDIT: Added sonic_brawler and iphys. Greenlighted: STB and wooperman.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.