Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,631

UNC5052

turtlelink wrote:

Anyone play Gary and Alisons games? They where pretty meh.

Yeah, they weren't really that good.

PSN- UNC5052

iphys

The really odd thing is I had actually played Alison's game a week or two before it was released. I can't remember if someone sent it to me on Showcase or distributed it on the DS, but I didn't pay much mind to where it came from and deleted it pretty much right away because it was so average.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

dlt656

Qwikman wrote:

@turtlelink- WHAT!? U have Showcase!? Whats ur FC? I wanna play ur games!

im thinking about getting it...

dlt656

dlt656

iphys wrote:

The really odd thing is I had actually played Alison's game a week or two before it was released. I can't remember if someone sent it to me on Showcase or distributed it on the DS, but I didn't pay much mind to where it came from and deleted it pretty much right away because it was so average.

actullay i think that was sheepdogs alisons lunch game...pretty freaky cuz its just like it too...

dlt656

SpaghettiToastBook

Thanks for the congrats everyone, I appreciate it.

Wooperman1 wrote:

iphys wrote:

actullay i think that was sheepdogs alisons lunch game...pretty freaky cuz its just like it too...

Yeah, it was a remake.

I'm starting a game based on BIT.TRIP CORE now. This one's a lot harder to make than BEAT, though.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

iphys

Weird, did they show video of it on the Nintendo Channel so that it could be remade off seeing that? I assumed the game was some sort of inside joke that only that person's friends would understand, so now I'm wondering if it's supposed to be based on something that happened on the Nintendo Channel or is it really just some random average game.

Bassman_Q

@STB- Your Space Blast game is pretty awesome! Odd choice of music, but still awesome!

@iphys- The Mario Pinball game is genius!

@webbermagic- 10 second Hero has some of the best spritework I've seen in a minigame! Great job! Are they custom?

@edhe- I love the music in the Think Fast game. Make a sequel! And Lyle's Laser is also awesome once I got the hang of it.

@everyone- I sent all u people with Showcase my newest game, Sea Dogs, where you shoot down a pirate ship. Tell me what you guys think of it and the previous game, Surrounded!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

dlt656

iphys wrote:

Weird, did they show video of it on the Nintendo Channel so that it could be remade off seeing that? I assumed the game was some sort of inside joke that only that person's friends would understand, so now I'm wondering if it's supposed to be based on something that happened on the Nintendo Channel or is it really just some random average game.

yeah i dont watch the nintendo channel, i guess allisons makes a little sense but garys is just plain wierd...

dlt656

dlt656

anyone like my contest idea see the comic titled Contest 01 on how to play and btw, you get to choose a style of music you like and the winner gets a record titled their name and i wil make a 14 phrase song with ur type of music!

dlt656

pikku

they are both based on the Nintendo week show, Gary's being the week that a chicken barged into their office about a month ago.
we made a thread saying that it was chicken brutus

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

SpaghettiToastBook

Okay, CORE 1.1 is now up in my crates, and will be sent to Showcase people soon. I fixed a minor score glitch in 1.1, if you're wondering. Feedback is appreciated.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Kaeobais

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

Okay, CORE 1.1 is now up in my crates, and will be sent to Showcase people soon. I fixed a minor score glitch in 1.1, if you're wondering. Feedback is appreciated.

Really good. Would it be possible to make the spot you have to tap larger, though? Tapping those thin lines is very difficult at higher speeds.

Made a new game based on Min's Flag Sinker. Rather than having to tap the flag to bring it down, I made it so that Mario runs off some blocks, and tapping him makes him jump to the flag.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

iphys

@STB Core is good. Tapping doesn't seem to be an issue unless you tap the crosshair right where the beat is. I guess you don't have the AI to make the beat tappable while it's overlapping the crosshair, but maybe you could do it for that first big beat. I wish the 2nd beat would bounce 180 instead of only 90, so you could have two chances to get it like in the game. When the third beat reflects back, it seems like a bit of a mindless mishmash to get all the beats and it doesn't really feel like there's any rhythm to it -- doesn't really reflect back like the one in the game either, not that I see any obvious way to replicate it with the limited speed options. You do seem to have a little time left at the end of the game to give more time for the 2nd beat to go 180 or the 3rd beat to reflect back slower or do something else.

dlt656

YES! finally chris slates game is out (i subscribe to NP so i was waiting for this one)! I tried to make it myself cuz in the magzine they showed how to make the games they made and now its out and unlocked!!!

dlt656

turtlelink

Wooperman1 wrote:

YES! finally chris slates game is out (i subscribe to NP so i was waiting for this one)! I tried to make it myself cuz in the magzine they showed how to make the games they made and now its out and unlocked!!!

What was Chris Slates game again? Oh and is all the NP staff's games on there?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

iphys

Chris Slate's game is Funky Boxing. Graphically it's awesome, but I wish the time would have been randomized for when you hit and I wish there would have been tell signs for when to hit like in Punch-Out.

iphys

@Shadx, Mario seems to jump left/right at random. I think if you want to force him to go right, when he's tapped you need to add a travel right action right before the travel bounce action or put the bounce area only to the right of where Mario can jump from.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.