Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,631

DF2506

I added Wario, Clinker, Sonic, Momiji, and Yoshi to my D.I.Y.

@Momiji: yep, only two games at a time in the warehouse (online section for your games). Though, you can also have two records & two comics too.

Having a great time with D.I.Y. Its very cool to have so many people on my list too. Thanks everyone.

DF2506

SunGecko

Just Added:
Turtlelink
StuffGamer1
Momiji
Sonic Brawl
Clinker

FCs in my Sig
The only things I have in my warehouse right now are a wierd fish game, and a little record of music I use for importing.

Edited on by SunGecko

DIY FC: 3481-5008-4252

invmat

I did a little update just now. I have 21 FC's registered.

invmat

sonic_brawler95

I have two minigames in the warehouse right now, add me if you want them.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Odnetnin

2321-8547-5437
EDIT: Aforementioned peeps added. I have a few pretty decent original microgames, I think. Will check out your guys' stuff, and please send me any improved versions of my games, thanks. If anyone has Showcase we could use that, too. (Survey box FTW!)

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

SunGecko

Added invmat and Odnetnin

DIY FC: 3481-5008-4252

wiiqwertyuiop

mine is: 2235-9608-5822, and my name is Bryan

wiiqwertyuiop

Xkhaoz

Od!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!! Well, I'm gonna order D.I.Y. soon, so yeah. /me is excited that Od is back

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

bboy2970

Ok, I added Luke, Clinker, Sonic, Momiji, Gecko, Odnetnin, and Bryan. It won't show up for a few days though because I can't connect to the internet until then.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

showman

i added you bboy2970

showman

Moco_Loco

I have added everyone so far. Once again, my code is 3825-0949-5121.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Lombax42

Ok, I added everyone so far, my number is 5414-2316-5886. I'll post my Wii code when I have access later.

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

turtlelink

Added: Moco Loco-, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, and lombax.
Waiting for these people to add me: MPY443, Lz, Davaman, Darth, Moco Loco, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, and lombax.
(I will be editing this list)

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Kaeobais

Well, since my router is incompatible with my DS, I can't exchange games with you guys D:

However, if you add my Wii friend code (4255 2237 2908 6438) I can exchange stuff with you via Showcase.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

sonic_brawler95

I added everyone who said they added me or said that they added everyone. Anyone else wanna add me, I just put up a new comic.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

LzWinky

Added Lombax, Moco Loco, turtlelink, Sonic Brawler, Odnentin, ...

My FC is in my sig

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.