Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,828

I added Wario, Clinker, Sonic, Momiji, and Yoshi to my D.I.Y.

@Momiji: yep, only two games at a time in the warehouse (online section for your games). Though, you can also have two records & two comics too.

Having a great time with D.I.Y. Its very cool to have so many people on my list too. Thanks everyone.

Just Added:
Sonic Brawl

FCs in my Sig
The only things I have in my warehouse right now are a wierd fish game, and a little record of music I use for importing.

Edited on by SunGecko

DIY FC: 3481-5008-4252

I did a little update just now. I have 21 FC's registered.

I have two minigames in the warehouse right now, add me if you want them.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Added invmat and Odnetnin

DIY FC: 3481-5008-4252

mine is: 2235-9608-5822, and my name is Bryan

Od!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!! Well, I'm gonna order D.I.Y. soon, so yeah. /me is excited that Od is back

Ok, I added Luke, Clinker, Sonic, Momiji, Gecko, Odnetnin, and Bryan. It won't show up for a few days though because I can't connect to the internet until then.

My backloggery:

i added you bboy2970

I have added everyone so far. Once again, my code is 3825-0949-5121.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Ok, I added everyone so far, my number is 5414-2316-5886. I'll post my Wii code when I have access later.

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

Added: Moco Loco-, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, and lombax.
Waiting for these people to add me: MPY443, Lz, Davaman, Darth, Moco Loco, Momiji, Sungecko, Odnetnin, and lombax.
(I will be editing this list)

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Well, since my router is incompatible with my DS, I can't exchange games with you guys D:

However, if you add my Wii friend code (4255 2237 2908 6438) I can exchange stuff with you via Showcase.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

I added everyone who said they added me or said that they added everyone. Anyone else wanna add me, I just put up a new comic.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Added Lombax, Moco Loco, turtlelink, Sonic Brawler, Odnentin, ...

My FC is in my sig

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My QuestofDragonsloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic