Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,631

turtlelink

Alright, i'm online playing your games! This is your chance to come online to get me greenlighted!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

turtlelink

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

Thanks to everyone who commented on BEAT. It would probably still suck otherwise!
@BURUJIMA I like the idea, but I think it would make it too hard.
@turtlelink

Make two dummy objects, assign this AI to both:

When 1-1 is hit &
When a time between 1-1 & 1-2 is hit:
Turn DUMMY switch ON.

then for the graphic:
AI1
When 1-1 is hit &
While DUMMY-L switch is OFF &
While DUMMY-R switch is OFF:
Change art to ART A.
AI2
When 1-1 is hit &
While DUMMY-L switch is ON &
While DUMMY-R switch is OFF:
Change art to ART B.

... and so on with OFF-ON and ON-ON.

For answers and stuff just use the dummy switches to check.

Assembly Dojo Technique 28 explains this perfectly.

I got a profile on D.I.Y. Wikihouse. I'm still adding products at the moment. Link in my signature.

When i do it, both appear. I only want one to!

TurtleLink's backloggery

iphys

@turtlelink If the conditions are On/On, Off/Off, On/Off, and Off/On, then only one of those conditions should be able to be satisfied. I'm not sure how both could appear unless you're using different objects instead of different arts and you have art that automatically appears at the start no matter what the conditions are. If you're using different objects then you can make transparent art states for the starting state and have the art change to the actual object art if the dummy conditions are satisfied.

I've shipped an updated version of PinballFlick. I shipped Pinball EZ yesterday, which is for people that just want an easy pinball microgame because I was finding PinballFlick very hard to react to when it was coming up at random in the blender. Pinball EZ runs at slightly slower speed than PinballFlick and can be won with a single shot, whereas PinballFlick is a boss game that still runs at the old speed but gives you multiple chances.

The new version of PinballFlick takes longer to win than the old version, but is more forgiving if you miss the ball, so you should still be about as likely to win as before. Sometimes when the ball jumps back up into play it goes straight up, which I can't seem to do anything about, although sometimes it can still win you the game, so it's not completely useless I guess.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

turtlelink

iphys wrote:

@turtlelink If the conditions are On/On, Off/Off, On/Off, and Off/On, then only one of those conditions should be able to be satisfied. I'm not sure how both could appear unless you're using different objects instead of different arts and you have art that automatically appears at the start no matter what the conditions are. If you're using different objects then you can make transparent art states for the starting state and have the art change to the actual object art if the dummy conditions are satisfied.

I've shipped an updated version of PinballFlick. I shipped Pinball EZ yesterday, which is for people that just want an easy pinball microgame because I was finding PinballFlick very hard to react to when it was coming up at random in the blender. Pinball EZ runs at slightly slower speed than PinballFlick and can be won with a single shot, whereas PinballFlick is a boss game that still runs at the old speed but gives you multiple chances.

The new version of PinballFlick takes longer to win than the old version, but is more forgiving if you miss the ball, so you should still be about as likely to win as before. Sometimes when the ball jumps back up into play it goes straight up, which I can't seem to do anything about, although sometimes it can still win you the game, so it's not completely useless I guess.

YES! I never thought of that! My game should be done by today now! Thank you Iphys and everyone else who helped! I'll play you new pinball game too.

TurtleLink's backloggery

dlt656

booyah! back from brazil! imported a brazilian game for u to play (only one i got)

dlt656

turtlelink

Wooperman1 wrote:

booyah! back from brazil! imported a brazilian game for u to play (only one i got)

I have a new game in stock. Check it out!

TurtleLink's backloggery

iphys

@turtlelink There's supposed to be either vertical, horizontal, square, or diamond right, but sometimes we get two or none for some reason? If you left the game unlocked, we could look at the code to see what's wrong.

Woohoo, just unlocked my last record!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

turtlelink

iphys wrote:

@turtlelink There's supposed to be either vertical, horizontal, square, or diamond right, but sometimes we get two or none for some reason? If you left the game unlocked, we could look at the code to see what's wrong.

Woohoo, just unlocked my last record!

I don't know why there is two at a time, but i made it so that if nothing appears, you have to not tap.

TurtleLink's backloggery

UNC5052

I just got this game a few days ago and I love it. My first game is this cool game where you drive a spaceship. My fc is in my signature.

PSN- UNC5052

turtlelink

UNC5052 wrote:

I just got this game a few days ago and I love it. My first game is this cool game where you drive a spaceship. My fc is in my signature.

Hey. be aware of the first post for everyones FC.

TurtleLink's backloggery

UNC5052

I added you turtlelink. I added iphys too.

Edited on by UNC5052

PSN- UNC5052

Serge

Burujima wrote:

• [Uncharted Woods] sounds like it should appear in a game's climax-plot-irony-turning-point-or-something(huh?)!! so good
  • [Kuruhira] is also amazing (although it's by another site?) the music kinda feels like bringing back old memories XD

@Burujima hey wow, i felt the same way when i first heard the songs, glad you liked them (: but yeah, i didn't compose them.
really liked your Rat Hallway game, and the comics continue to amaze me , also nice rendition of the animal crossing song,
i've only once heard it before when i couldn't sleep and decided to play AC:WW
@edhe great job on the new lazer game, took me a while to figure it out, but once i did, i couldn't put it down, great attention to detail too.
@tishr cool 4 swords game! looks like it took a while to make o:
@invmat your 8bit rendition of the fzero song was epic
@shadx thx! glad you liked my comics

uploaded 2 new songs, an original one and one from a game called Radiata Stories, hope you enjoy

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

turtlelink

Serge wrote:

Burujima wrote:

• [Uncharted Woods] sounds like it should appear in a game's climax-plot-irony-turning-point-or-something(huh?)!! so good
  • [Kuruhira] is also amazing (although it's by another site?) the music kinda feels like bringing back old memories XD

@Burujima hey wow, i felt the same way when i first heard the songs, glad you liked them (: but yeah, i didn't compose them.
really liked your Rat Hallway game, and the comics continue to amaze me , also nice rendition of the animal crossing song,
@edhe great job on the new lazer game, took me a while to figure it out, but once i did, i couldn't put it down, great attention to detail too.

uploaded 2 new songs, an original one and one from a game called Radiata Stories, hope you enjoy

Thank you. It did. Please, don't remind me. eyes become dizzy

TurtleLink's backloggery

mrbinkey04

@turtlelink Does the golf game joke have to do with the 3DS?
Anybody have some favorite Theme Games? Most of them were bad, but I really liked Soup Nuke'em (get the joke?) and RobotOdyssey.

Hey, I designed Soup Nuke'em. I'm glad you liked it!

I has the Triumph Forks.

Burujima

Serge wrote:

Burujima wrote:

thank you
and wow I'm really loving your records!!! thank you so much for sharing them X3
and [Last Battle] is original!?!?!?!? What the heck!!! it's better then some game music XD!!!!! pure awesomeness u)!!!

Burujima

snecols

Hey everyone!

Been on vacation for a while. Hope you folks haven't deleted me just yet. I should be turning out some new games again soon, and I look forward to seeing what everyone's created.

Warioware DIY: 1935 3272 1465
Wii: 4125 3650 9086 4903
Platinum: 0474 3680 6079
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 0818 5423 0119
Mario Kart Wii: 2535 4140 1715
Brawl: 3952 6666 0509

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.