Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,631

longtimegamer

Thanks to person/s that sent me stuff on the wiiware one. I haven't rated yet. I'll try to sometime. Can we make comments on the rating?

By the way..,my ds already is already full. I'll have to delet some (hate to do that) or transfer some over to wiiware.
@Turtlelink: Good. I'll have to remember to do that too.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

I wish I had more room to work on more than 2 games without having to ship unfinished ones.

Anyone see that alien abduction cow thing. I had an idea like that. Started on it but never finished. It had (in my mind at least) both The ufo and at least one cow. I may have deleted it. Too bad I didn't see it through.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Weavius

@ÆNIGMA: I really like the new game. Very original.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

Kaeobais

AENIGMA wrote:

Hey everyone, I put up a new game called "Patterned". I made it while messing around with randomization.

Awesome game! Very original, and challenging. However, one suggestion. Make it so that if you click an incorrect panel, you'll lose. The way it is now, you can just tap them all until you get the right one.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

iphys

You can make it so if you tap anywhere on the screen other than the required object you lose. You need to have an object with 2 cels play once at fastest speed when you tap anywhere on the screen and have a trigger that when that art finishes playing and the game hasn't been won that you lose.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

turtlelink

longtimegamer wrote:

Thanks to person/s that sent me stuff on the wiiware one. I haven't rated yet. I'll try to sometime. Can we make comments on the rating?

By the way..,my ds already is already full. I'll have to delet some (hate to do that) or transfer some over to wiiware.
@Turtlelink: Good. I'll have to remember to do that too.

Yea i hate doing that too. And yes, you can rate and enter a (preset)comment to others stuff in showcase.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AENIGMA

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I updated the game (now called "Patterned v2") so you will lose if you tap anywhere other than the Flaw. If you tap the wrong place, the Flaw will highlight. I had just enough points left for 2 frames of animation

BTW, I was able to make the game win/lose using switches on 2 objects (Flaw ON + XYZ ON = win, Flaw OFF + XYZ ON = Lose. When the stage is tapped XYZ turns ON.)

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

edhe

Untitled

Slightly violent introduction

Coming soon to your Wii or DS (I've just added it to my warehouse and will be sending it through Showcase to the people who are mutually registered.)

Hint 1: Initiate the laser, then discharge it at the right moment.

Hint 2: Plays better on a DS - in terms of sound at least.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LordJumpMad

There are alot of realy poorly made ones.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

iphys wrote:

Jumpmad, are you talking about our games, or people's games in general, or the built-in games?

opps my Bad, But still, i hope there well done. I will like to try them

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Kaeobais

AENIGMA wrote:

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I updated the game (now called "Patterned v2") so you will lose if you tap anywhere other than the Flaw. If you tap the wrong place, the Flaw will highlight. I had just enough points left for 2 frames of animation

BTW, I was able to make the game win/lose using switches on 2 objects (Flaw ON + XYZ ON = win, Flaw OFF + XYZ ON = Lose. When the stage is tapped XYZ turns ON.)

Very nice, Much better like this. Well done, mate!

iphys

@edhe The laser game is really cool. It took me about 15 tries before I saw what I was supposed to tap though, so maybe you could make them stand out more or make the command more specific?

edhe

iphys wrote:

@edhe The laser game is really cool...

Thanks. It took me a very long time (not to mention the slightly un-needed accompanying mock box/booklet).

iphys wrote:

It took me about 15 tries before I saw what I was supposed to tap though, so maybe you could make them stand out more or make the command more specific?

I considered how easy it would be to understand what you were supposed to do in the game when I was making it, but due to it's nature (tapping items to initiate the laser, then timing the final button press), I couldn't really think of how to express it in an easier to understand way.

It used to read "Charge Laser", and though in the game you have to fire the laser as well, the big fire button is plain to see, and one would assume you'd have to press that button in conjunction with the gauge at the top (which I decided to label "critical" and highlight the target area in development.).

In which case, would you agree that changing the command to "Charge Laser" would help make it easier to understand?

Secondly, with the levers, I could probably try to make them glow. A person who sees the set-up of an empty gauge, a big red fire button and three (clearly marked) levers would surely go to click the levers first.

I'll make those changes and update my warehouse crate asap.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

iphys

Yeah, "charge laser" would be good, and if they glowed or had power symbols on them or something so that you'd know they'd power up the laser.

edhe

iphys wrote:

Yeah, "charge laser" would be good, and if they glowed or had power symbols on them or something so that you'd know they'd power up the laser.

v1.2 Changes:

• Command changed to "Charge,FIRE!" (I still thought "Charge Laser" might suggest the laser will fire on its own.)
  • Levers glow before being operated.
  • Levers change from Red (up) to Green (down) in colour in addition.
  • The levers are labled "POWER" above the panel.
  • Tank removed from Background image so as to stick to the continuity in the introduction linked to earlier on this page.

Thanks for the heads up, iphys. My storage crate has been updated.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Kaeobais

Drop Dead Thread ...

invmat

iphys wrote:

They're just a month behind is all. They should get the same number of games in the end.

Correct. I also saw a difference earlier when NA had the game Finger Flex in a certain week after the release and EU got a different game in that week after the release. So it seems that if you have access to both regions, you can get all NinSoft games earlier.

invmat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.