Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,631

Burujima

Shadx//

• Awesome timing work in [Samus Runner]!
  • Also good timing with [Shelljumper] ;p

iphys//

• [ECT] Poor dude XD

STB//

• [Roulette] looks and sounds easy enough, but it's actually hard T^T)b!!!

Serge//

• [Uncharted Woods] sounds like it should appear in a game's climax-plot-irony-turning-point-or-something(huh?)!! so good
  • [Kuruhira] is also amazing (although it's by another site?) the music kinda feels like bringing back old memories XD

==============

Games in Storage:

• WHICH DRAGON
  • MICE HALLWAY

Comics in Storage:

• Papé 05
  • Draw 01

Edited on by Burujima

Burujima

iphys

I just added a pinball game to my warehouse. It's a little harder than I'd like it to be, but let me know what you think. It's timerless, but it usually plays fairly quickly.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

dlt656

iphys wrote:

I just added a pinball game to my warehouse. It's a little harder than I'd like it to be, but let me know what you think. It's timerless, but it usually plays fairly quickly.

ITS AWESOME!

dlt656

Kaeobais

@Burujima: Mice Hallway is great! Gets pretty crazy at higher speeds.

@iphys: Pinball is awesome. It's challenging, but the no-time makes it do-able. Also, I see you're sharing Abduction. Thanks

@invmat: F-Zero 8-bit is freaking epic, dude!

@Serge: That Animal Crossing comic made me lol

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

tronner

Hey been away for some time ;D how are u guys, check the others games from the contest? there was one i got from here ;D i think it was invmat one =o
well grats for who was =D
@everyonenew If u want to add me, tell me and get my code on sig, remade the game & watch game, hope u like better now

4909-7388-6203-0454 - wii code
5156 - 5315 - 4730 - DIY code
"Welcome to my country, and to my unit"

Game in progress: Bomberman?!? Accepting ideas! ;D

dlt656

tronner wrote:

Hey been away for some time ;D how are u guys, check the others games from the contest? there was one i got from here ;D i think it was invmat one =o
well grats for who was =D
@everyonenew If u want to add me, tell me and get my code on sig, remade the game & watch game, hope u like better now

hiya! i have never seen u before! added u fc is in sig. thanks!

dlt656

SpaghettiToastBook

Just shipped a game called Space Blast that I've been working on all day. It's my fourth space themed game (not counting Annihilator or SpaceShootEZ).

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Bassman_Q

Man, I've got so many ideas for games, but there's just not enough time to complete them in the weekends that I am allowed to play! ARRRGGGHHH!!!

@turtlelink- Hey do u think u can post up my Wii FC rather than the DS FC on the first page? Cuz as everyone knows, I cant connect w/ my DS. Thanx.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Burujima

Roopa132// I actually did...but just for the fun of it (...) since the due date's coming soon and I don't feel like putting too much effort in a game these days XD.. so I just submitted anything with a "creature" in it

Burujima

Kaeobais

I submitted Bean Boy to the contest (A Boy and His Blob game. It's in my crate now, if you want to check it out).

@STB: Space Blast was fun. I only played it twice, but I imagine it'd be insane on higher speeds.

iphys

@Burujima Your dragon and mouse games are really cute. I'm a little confused why sometimes there are 2 squares for the dragons if I'm supposed to pick one. Also, the mouse that comes in near the lower left seems to overlap the very bottom two that should be in front of it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Burujima

iphys wrote:

@Burujima Your dragon and mouse games are really cute. I'm a little confused why sometimes there are 2 squares for the dragons if I'm supposed to pick one. Also, the mouse that comes in near the lower left seems to overlap the very bottom two that should be in front of it.

yeah I'm not sure why I did that in the dragon one neither XD must've made it half asleep
/and thank you for noticing that with the mice!! I'll fix it

EDIT: [MICE HALLWAY] fixed the layering and uploaded it back up

Edited on by Burujima

Burujima

Kaeobais

Burujima wrote:

iphys wrote:

yeah I'm not sure why I did that in the dragon one neither XD must've made it half asleep

Perhaps your original idea was that when it showed 2 colours, you had to choose the one that wasn't shown?

dlt656

hi guys i will be in brazil for 3 days so im not gonna post for a whilie... i wont have internet! LOL cya!

dlt656

Burujima

Shadx wrote:

Burujima wrote:

iphys wrote:

Perhaps your original idea was that when it showed 2 colours, you had to choose the one that wasn't shown?

Shadx// oooh I sense a smart idea XD
but no I'm sure I wasn't thinking of something brilliant as that
I guess I was just bored and decided to put in another square because I felt like it (huh?)

Wooperman1// wow brazil!! have a fun and a safe trip!!

Edited on by Burujima

Burujima

turtlelink

Serge wrote:

@webbermagic awesome games, all of them look really professional, and are blast to play. thx for sharing!
@burijima your an amazing artist, can't wait to see more Papé comics!
@turtlelink really enjoyed your pacman game, and your kirby comic! lol, nice punchline.

added a few
ShadX, MattPerre, Otakyon, Drakomytaka599, Tronner

A little late, but thanks!
Is there anyone who still doesn't have me on there list?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Burujima

turtlelink// you're on my list but still not accessible XD.. what time do you usually go on wi-fi?

Burujima

turtlelink

Burujima wrote:

turtlelink// you're on my list but still not accessible XD.. what time do you usually go on wi-fi?

Fridays 3:30 and random on Saturday. (I can only play games on Fridays) If you check this forum on friday at that time, i'll post that im online so you can check out my games.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AENIGMA

Hey everyone, I put up a new game called "Patterned". I made it while messing around with randomization.

ÆNIGMA

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.