jimmyT

Darn... proboly
i'll add more soon
@Serge do you have Showcase? i really want to play your LOTR game

PLZ ADD me fc is in sig. wahts ur fc?

I think Pik only has Showcase...

dlt656

edhe

I've sent the two games i've been working on over showcase (wii 2 wii), but like some other people, I've been having trouble connecting with my DS.

The first game - essentially a practice game is called "Think Fast I" and it concerns a gunslinger located in a rather featureless desert shooting at a tumbleweed. The game went through several changes, hence its v1.4 tag at the end of its description. More on that later.

The second game (the first one I sent through my Wii) is entitled SityCim (v1.2) and asks you to follow Dr. Wright's instruction in building a functioning city. (It's just a shame he forgot to tell you to connect the power station to the buildings - hence none of them are developed). I programmed in a fail option, so just see what happens if you decide not to follow his advice. I modelled the music on a particular piece from SimCity, but was unable to get it to sound exactly right, so I turned it into a pastiche.

Back to the whole version numbers, I may decide to update my various games over time (that SimCity one is pending a cosmetic one for example) and so I may also decide to send you updated versions through showcase if you don't mind.

I'll just try not to bombard you with endless updates.

So far I'm waiting for the following people to be verified on my DS cart:
drobot45
tronner
Qwikman
Issun
JimmyT
bboy
turtlelink
and Snookman

Although I'd understand if your friend list is already full. Just tell me.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SpaghettiToastBook

Thanks to everyone who commented on BEAT. It would probably still suck otherwise!
@BURUJIMA I like the idea, but I think it would make it too hard.
@turtlelink

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

Make two dummy objects, assign this AI to both:

When 1-1 is hit &
When a time between 1-1 & 1-2 is hit:
Turn DUMMY switch ON.

then for the graphic:
AI1
When 1-1 is hit &
While DUMMY-L switch is OFF &
While DUMMY-R switch is OFF:
Change art to ART A.
AI2
When 1-1 is hit &
While DUMMY-L switch is ON &
While DUMMY-R switch is OFF:
Change art to ART B.

... and so on with OFF-ON and ON-ON.

For answers and stuff just use the dummy switches to check.

Assembly Dojo Technique 28 explains this perfectly.

I got a profile on D.I.Y. Wikihouse. I'm still adding products at the moment. Link in my signature.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

AENIGMA

Has anyone else got the 61020 error message today? I got Picross 3D today and tried to connect and got the error. I put Warioware DIY back in and I'm getting the same error code I hope Picross 3D's Wi-Fi connection didn't mess my system up. (I tested the connection via the Wi-Fi setup in the game and it worked just fine)

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

AENIGMA

@AENIGMA Yeah, I have. Neither the NinSoft Store nor the Warehouse lets me connect at all.

Thanks for the confirmation, I was starting to think that I wouldn't be able to do any Wi-Fi Downloads/Uploads anymore

BTW, anyone trying to collect the Records via Medals, not all medals give you a Record I need 4 more to have the complete collection (3 of Mona's and 1 of 9-Volt's). So far 016 - 018 (and most likely 015 and 019), 029 (and most likely 030), 032 (and most likely 033 - 036) don't give you a Record. I can't collect the DS to DS medals (090 - 103), no one I know that has a DS, have bought the game.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

dlt656

@AENIGMA Yeah, I have. Neither the NinSoft Store nor the Warehouse lets me connect at all.

ack! same here cant connect2 ninsoft, my crate or friend crates!

dlt656

SpaghettiToastBook

@AENIGMA Actually, 032 gave me an Ashley record. I don't have any of the others you mentioned. And I feel your pain about the DS to DS medals.
WFC is working for me now.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

AENIGMA

@AENIGMA Actually, 032 gave me an Ashley record. I don't have any of the others you mentioned. And I feel your pain about the DS to DS medals.
WFC is working for me now.

Weird, I wonder if I messed up my chance to get 032 - 036. I got 031 for Vend. Machine but I fixed a minor bug in the game (resetting the sales to 0) and I got 032 for RECT. Racer. My only other chances to get the rest of the Records are 076, 077, 080 - 082, 087, 114 and 118 but they're going to take a long time to get

Gonna go try to get on DIY Wi-Fi now...

EDIT: WooHoo! It works for me now too (both DIY and Picross 3D Wi-Fi).

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Kaeobais

AENIGMA wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation, I was starting to think that I wouldn't be able to do any Wi-Fi Downloads/Uploads anymore

BTW, anyone trying to collect the Records via Medals, not all medals give you a Record I need 4 more to have the complete collection (3 of Mona's and 1 of 9-Volt's). So far 016 - 018 (and most likely 015 and 019), 029 (and most likely 030), 032 (and most likely 033 - 036) don't give you a Record. I can't collect the DS to DS medals (090 - 103), no one I know that has a DS, have bought the game.

I have the same problem. Sucks that I'll most likely never have all the medals/records.

Edited Shelljumper so that Mario's death animation is more fluent and more like the games. Probably gonna make a new game soon, which will replace Samus Runner.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Bassman_Q

@Snookman & pikmaniac02- I added u guys' Wii code awhile ago. Plz add me. FC in sig.

If anyone is trying to connect to my Warehouse Storage via DS, be aware I can't connect my DS to wifi. If you have Showcase, however, give me your Wii code and I'll send you stuff.

I've just completed Space Out 4! and a cover of the Beatles' Eleanor Rigby. I'll send it to u guys I've added shortly.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bassman_Q

@webbermagic- Dude your games are Awesome! The Metal Gear one is Solid (pun intended), and the Scribblenauts one is excellent. I really like the one that you match the color of the ball to the falling objects, though I think the difficulty is a bit hard.

@STB- Nice work on Beat, but I just plain suck at it.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

dlt656

can sombody tell me how to complete dojo technuice 20 (srry misspelt)

dlt656

pikku

@wooperman i only have online for Showcase. ut i do have the Ds version
i just added you, Qwickman and STB

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Serge

@pikmaniac02 nope, sorry, only have the ds version atm, might get showcase in a month or 2 though
@shadx the punch-out comic made me lmao, so true. Really enjoyed your oldschool games too
@Burujima lol, glad you got it
@Webbermagic hey thx! great to know i'm not the only one that laughs at my games
@shadx&Aenigma thanks! =D

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

Kaeobais

I can finally access your crate, Burujima!

@Serge: Prime Time is awesome! Epic art, man!

Also @Serge: Thanks

Edited on by Kaeobais

Serge

prime time isn't mine ^^; wish it was, lol
just sharing

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

Kaeobais

Serge wrote:

prime time isn't mine ^^; wish it was, lol
just sharing

Oh. Still, awesome game!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.