Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,631

turtlelink

If anyone doesn't have me added, go online. I will be there. Be online later.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

dlt656

AENIGMA wrote:

Hey everyone, thanks for all of the feedback I just put up my 3rd Design Challenge (Creatures) entree "Sea Slugs!!!". I didn't know what to make for that one so I whipped up the game in about 2 hours.

@drobot45 - The Lost Vikings game is awesome I wish Nintendo would release the 2 SNES games on the VC.
@STB - Love the Beat game(s), kind of tricky at faster speeds, especially when you're right handed

ANIGEMA plz add me my fc is: 3610-3588-0297, whats yours plz reply!
@Serge - Awesome artwork (games and comics)!
@Roopa132 - The Samus and Save Tetra games are great (nice sprite work on the Samus game).
@Burujima - Nice comics, great artwork (games and comics).
@iphys - The Konami Code game is great! Gotta tap like a maniac at higher speeds

Sorry if I forgot about any one, I'm running out of shelf space in DIY. Does anyone else keep getting the 41155 error message? I get it every day and can rarely connect to the friend crates. It connects to my crate and the NinSoft store just fine, I wonder what's causing the problem.

dlt656

turtlelink

Right now, i need to organize my storage. That means, good games=Showcase bad games =Trash
Man, it feels good having a lot of space back in D.I.Y.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

iphys

I swear the 41155 error comes up like half the time when I try to access friend crates, and it's been that way since I bought the game. You basically just have to wait and try again. Yesterday, I was getting different 4**** errors saying I had no connection, but then when I would test my connection in the wi-fi settings it would say my connection was fine, so I was getting pretty pissed off that their error codes were lying to me.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

dlt656

iphys wrote:

I swear the 41155 error comes up like half the time when I try to access friend crates, and it's been that way since I bought the game. You basically just have to wait and try again. Yesterday, I was getting different 4**** errors saying I had no connection, but then when I would test my connection in the wi-fi settings it would say my connection was fine, so I was getting pretty pissed off that their error codes were lying to me.

Tell me about it, i went as far as to search it up on the nintendo site, but nothing came up, it said wrong error code. i typed in 41155 and still nothing... im pretty pissed as well

Edited on by dlt656

dlt656

turtlelink

iphys wrote:

Yea, that's been happening to me lately.

TurtleLink's backloggery

dlt656

Wow, I guess pretty much everybody has gotten those stupid error codes...can somebody upload a new game? PLZ! P.S. AENIGMA , plz connect to wifi soon!

dlt656

edhe

I've got 2 more games on the way (one of them is finished*). I'd be playing this game more if it didn't have Monster Hunter Tri to compete for my attention, although I had a good sesh on D.I.Y tonight (MH3 hasn't had a look in!)

I'm enjoying the games I've been sent over the past few days via Showcase, although I haven't gotten round to checking the warehouse boxes on the DS game, although my Internet connection has dropped to such low speeds, I struggle to open multiple webpages at once - let alone connect to wi-fi.

*completed in a few hours, whereas my first one (SmithRichard) and the second one I am currently working on were/are several days in the making - the latter one due to maddeningly labourious pixel recreating/alignment.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Kaeobais

I get that stupid error all the time too. It's really annoying.

Anyways, I've got a bunch of games to put up. I just shipped a new one aswell. It's the first game I've made in a while. Xbox is sort of getting all the attention now.

@Serge: The Lord of the Rings game was awesome!

@AENIGMA: Added

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

turtlelink

yea my game is really going well. I just want to know how to make games random, like that muscle man game in Jimmy T's stage.

TurtleLink's backloggery

Burujima

STB//
I love your [Beat] game :]
Maybe the future version of Beat could make the place you tap last shorter(if you know what I mean)
because right now, if you tap a bar, the color(?) just stays there.
Which means you actually don't have to hit right when the beat hits.
(you can just leave it tapped, the beat will come and bounce off itself)
It would be cool if you actually had to hit at the right time !
Just a suggestion Xp

Burujima

Burujima

turtlelink// using boxes outside of the actual (game playscreen)box helps
you can set an object's starting position as an area outside the screen,
then set up sections in that area
and you set the object to change/respond to whatever those different sections may offer

EX//

1.) Set Object [A]'s starting position as the whole left side
2.) when setting an Ai for [A],
for every selection you want among the random selections,
set up a section in the left side (where you let [A]'s starting position be)
3.) When you start the game,
[A] will spawn in any area of the left side, as you've wanted it to be.
4.) Wherever it spawns and which sections it touches will determine what will happen to A.

ie.)) you can make [A] switch to blue if it spawns in the top left corner,
and you can make [A] switch to red if it spawns in the bottom left corner.

when you start the game, the game will decide whether [A] spawns in top or bottom, making the game random

============

Comics in Storage:
1.) Papé 05
2.) Draw 00

Edited on by Burujima

Burujima

Snookman

Everyone, I've added a new game and a new comic.

WarioWare D.I.Y. Friend code:2708-4154-0402
Wii Friend code:1674-0332-0971-6428

turtlelink

Burujima wrote:

turtlelink// using boxes outside of the actual (game playscreen)box helps
you can set an object's starting position as an area outside the screen,
then set up sections in that area
and you set the object to change/respond to whatever those different sections may offer

EX//

1.) Set Object [A]'s starting position as the whole left side
2.) when setting an Ai for [A],
for every selection you want among the random selections,
set up a section in the left side (where you let [A]'s starting position be)
3.) When you start the game,
[A] will spawn in any area of the left side, as you've wanted it to be.
4.) Wherever it spawns and which sections it touches will determine what will happen to A.

ie.)) you can make [A] switch to blue if it spawns in the top left corner,
and you can make [A] switch to red if it spawns in the bottom left corner.

when you start the game, the game will decide whether [A] spawns in top or bottom, making the game random

============

Comics in Storage:
1.) Papé 05
2.) Draw 00

Ok, you know that game muscle flex i think it's called? Well you know how you have to tap the mans limbs to match the pose? I wanna make a game similar to that where it shows you what to do and you have to match it up. But i want the guideline to be different evrery time out of 4 different possibilities. Oh yea, and they are in one spot the whole time.

TurtleLink's backloggery

pikku

ok i added:
Iphys
drobot45
snecoles
jimmyT
i'll add more soon
@Serge do you have Showcase? i really want to play your LOTR game

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.