Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 2,631

Mike3P

I added DarthMurdock, Zelda-guy and Iz2010. :3

(My FC is 3653 2867 1880)

Mike3P

Stuffgamer1

Added lz and Darth Murdock.

People whose crates I cannot currently access: itsmeyouidiot, turtle link, invmat, DaVeMaN99, mpy443, jwdjwd, and the aforementioned lz and Darth Mudock.

So...what do you guys think of my music? It's an original piece I first composed a few years ago using Acme Animation on the SNES. I spiced it up a bit for WarioWare.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

invmat

After school, I'll update my FC list. Be sure to ad me: 4125-7420-0553.

EDIT: I had some time, so I updated it just now. I have 15 codes registered.

Edited on by invmat

invmat

kellykel

Added DarthMurdock, I still need Tish, MPY443, Jakey, lz2010, and Darth to register me and get online. My friend code is 3352-6483-9246.

Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kellykel

kellykel

Tish, can you please get online so I can get your stuff. I still can't get it.

Moco_Loco

My friend code is 3825-0949-5121. I've made a couple simple games, though keep in mind I had my daughters in mind when I made them...

I used Moco Loco in game.

Edited on by Moco_Loco

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

kellykel

Registered you Moco Loco.

bboy2970

I added DarthMurdock and Moco Loco. Add me if you havent

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

kellykel

turtlelink wrote:

register moco loco later. You should see my warehouse now.

I know, I saw. Pretty good games but the record did not have enough melody to my taste. Sonic Rules!

jwdjwd

Hey again everyone. I added you Kellykel and you bboy 2970. My friend code is on page 5.

Oh, I also added stuffgamer1 and Mike3p.

Mike what is your in-game name.

Thanks and sorry it took so long...

Edited on by jwdjwd

jwdjwd

Bassman_Q

Waaah I wish DS games could use advanced settings for internet connection!

So how's the Ninsoft store, everyone?

Because I can't post them, I'll tell you what games I've made. I've made three revisions of basically the same game using the same sprites and similar backgrounds on each. The original is where you tap a spaceship to send it flying while avoiding bouncing asteroids. That didn't work, so I revised it, adding four-way control to the spaceship. That still didn't work as well as planned because of the bouncing meteors so I made a second revision where the meteors drop down at certain intervals, and you dodge it with a 2-way control system for the spaceship. Unfortunately, it was perfect except for one thing: the drawn arrows for controlling were too far away from each other. So I revised it yet again and finally got it right!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

wariofart

Hello, I registered EVERYBODY in the thread, please add me! I have 16 FC so far.
FC: 3052-0032-4203
Name: Luke
I've added two simple games so far, hope you enjoy. They're called "Metro Stop" and "Fashion Show".

Currently Playing: Super Mario Bros. 3

CrazyOtto

3868-0430-8438

I've added two microgames about pizza. One where you put toppings on a pizza, and one where you eat flying pizzas by tapping on them.
I'll change them in May.

I'll put up a video of my microgames later.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

turtlelink

kellykel wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

register moco loco later. You should see my warehouse now.

I know, I saw. Pretty good games but the record did not have enough melody to my taste. Sonic Rules!

Thanks! I should be edited the kid icarus game so i'll put it up. Off-topic= I noticed about 5-6 new people on this thread (like kellykel and wariofart). Welcome to nintendo life y'all!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

sonic_brawler95

Anyone wanna add me? My code is3524-4452-3792.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Stuffgamer1

Added everyone who posted since my last post. Just uploaded my first completely original game. Let me know what you think! Also...there are still a LOT of people whose connections haven't gone through for me yet...same list from before, I believe...plus the newbies, of course.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Momiji

I have a pixel-by-pixel Black Mage sprite and Kary (also from Final Fantasy 1) sprite, and a Dragon Warrior 1 sprite all in 2 games I put in my warehouse.
My FC is in my sig...please PM me if you add me so I know to add you =)

Also...can someone tell me exactly how games online work? Like...can I really only have 2 out there at a time? O____o

Pokemon S.S.: Momiji (5199-4604-4625)
Wario Ware DIY: 0775-6676-0363

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.