Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,631

turtlelink

Hey, welcome to Nintendo Life!
I'll add you tomorrow so add me. My code should be on page 1.
Happy D.I.Y.ing!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Weavius

Added Roopa132 to DS.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

webbermagic

Added:
Issun
Turtlelink
Burujima
invmat
Roopa

@Tronner: Thanks for pointing that out in Metal Gear, fixing it now. As for the Scribblenauts, I've used up pretty much every ounce of memory, but I say I could put in at least one extra option. Any suggestions?

Edited on by webbermagic

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

tronner

@Burujima added ;D
@webbermagic hmmmm lemme remember, what about something to clean the cat? maybe confuse the player with scare the cat, if someone is hurry can mistake with clean wash, soap the cat i dont know hehe ;D or maybe fire, and say get heat ;o
@iphys that Mail room is very well done ;D gratz
@shapiro, maybe there is a bug on ur painting game, the top right part is slight diferent from the rest when fixed

4909-7388-6203-0454 - wii code
5156 - 5315 - 4730 - DIY code
"Welcome to my country, and to my unit"

Game in progress: Bomberman?!? Accepting ideas! ;D

iphys

Actually Mail Room isn't mine. I've been trying to use some of my crates to share other stuff to help spread good stuff around.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Issun

Added:
SpaghettiToastBook
tronner
Burujima
Roopa132
turtlelink

Waffle !

invmat

Hey, some of you added me. Thanks! Everyone may send all games to me, no problem.
@Roopa132: The showcase FC is the same as your Wii-code (so you can add people even if they don't have the game yet). I'll add you. My Wii-code is: 1533-5167-7798-2767.

invmat

iphys

invmat, did you get Showcase yet? It was showing I could ship to you 2 hours ago, so I sent a bunch of shipments.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

invmat

iphys wrote:

invmat, did you get Showcase yet? It was showing I could ship to you 2 hours ago, so I sent a bunch of shipments.

Yes, 4 hours ago when I woke up (and the game was finally available), I downloaded it immediately. I played it for 2 hours or so (already unlocked the 'All mixed up section'). After that, my little brother started playing another game. When he's done, I'll check if I received something.

invmat

invmat

Roopa132 wrote:

@invmat ok I added your Wii code. mine's in my signature, if you didn't see it yet

EDIT: oh and I just though about something. I imported my DIY copy from the US. will it work with my PAL showcase?
does nintendo have an e-mail adress for questions like that?

I have the same situation and it works! There are no problems. I have sended the upcoming weekly games to my Wii, and it worked.
I also found something strange: you can send the pre-installed WiiWare microgames to the DS, but you can't send Ds pre-installed microgames to the Wii. Strange.

@iphys: I played your games and sent surveys. Most of them were great, but there were some microgames that I didn't understand completely. I sent 2 microgames to you and 2 other persons. I haven't made much microgames and I know they aren't great. But maybe you'll like it...

invmat

AENIGMA

Lombax42 wrote:

@AENIGMA: Good records!

Thanks

I just put up a neat K.K. Slider animation Comic. Made it to try to log some hours into the Comic MakerMatic (to get the Medals).

ÆNIGMA

drobot45

I put my sports challenge entry in my crate. I almost have my first decent record done.

-Warioware D.I.Y. friend code------

3996 - 9064 - 7056

-Wii friend code [DIY Showcase]--

8244 - 0103 - 2275 - 1056

SpaghettiToastBook

@Dragoon I would play your games, but you haven't added me yet! FC in signature.
@Burujima Really nice art your games and comics there.
@AENIGMA That comic was pretty awesome. Have you made any games at all? (Other than the tutorial games)
@Issun & @Alejandro I can't see your crates, and the game said to see if I'm still on your friend rosters. FC in signature.
Edit: Issun's registered.

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

invmat

Back to this:

invmat wrote:

I also found something strange: you can send the pre-installed WiiWare microgames to the DS, but you can't send Ds pre-installed microgames to the Wii. Strange.

Well, if you import a game from the Diamond Software section into the Makermatic and ship it, you basically get the game. But I still don't see why Nintendo disabled the option to directly send the original DS microgames.

invmat

AENIGMA

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

@AENIGMA That comic was pretty awesome. Have you made any games at all? (Other than the tutorial games)

Thanks Making it was kind of like solving a giant Picross puzzle. I've made 2 (completed) games for the Machine and Sports contests (Vend. Machine and RECT. Racer). I was going to wait to the winning entries to be uploaded by Nintendo, but they're taking too long, so I'll upload my 2 games after typing this post.

I've tried to make other DIY micro games, but most of the time I run out of AI lines of code. I'm so used to making PC games without limitations.

ÆNIGMA

invmat

@AENIGMA: The K.K. Slider comic is very detailed, well done!
As for myself, I will begin making new games. Today I tried a few things, but all kinds of limits are blocking my path...

invmat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.