Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,631

invmat

Hey guys, the DIY Showcase is coming out in Europe on Friday. But since the FC is the same as your Wii-code, would someone like to add me in advance? My Wii-code is: 1533-5167-7798-2767.

invmat

turtlelink

Just saying, i'm glad to see many people enjoying this game as much as i am.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

turtlelink

iphys wrote:

@turtlelink I added your FC, but you still haven't greenlighted for me. I'm on the wi-fi right now if you want to get greenlighted.

Weird, mine says you are added.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

JimmyT

@Qwikman I've yet to receive a shipment form you in Showcase. Sounds like you've got some good ones.

Warioware DIY FC: 1076 3468 3246 DIY Name: James
Wii Friend Code 1191 8154 5455 8902 (For DIY Showcase)
Message me when you add me and I'll add you.

webbermagic

@iphys I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, me and music just do not equate with one another. I just use the Maestro to develop songs for all my games (if at all) and modify them slightly. Trying to learn some music now, so hopefully my skills in this area will improve. Finally got that hum machine to work for me, so expect some updates to those titles. Although I will leave Portal music-less, more than likely. I like the sound effects only (kinda similar to the game itself. I would give anything to have GLADoS spewing out some phrases during it though).

Also, getting that Tetris felt so good!

Current Warehouse Titles:
1) Metal Gear
2) Portal

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

Bassman_Q

@LTGamer- I added ur Showcase FC a long time ago. Plz add me. FCs in sig.

@JimmyT- Don't worry I'll send a shipment to you on Friday. I'm not allowed to play games on weekdays, so yeah.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

iphys

@Roopa You're missing a digit. It seems you need to be online at the same time for the friend codes to sync the first time for some strange reason, but once that happens you can access your friends' crates whenever. You can only store 2 games in your crates at a time though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

invmat

iphys wrote:

@invmat Adding you.

Thank you! I've written down the FC's of the following peole:
iphys
pikmaniac02
Jimmy T
webbermagic
longtimegamer
Qwikman
drobot 45
snecols
zezhyrule
Wiiver
SpaghettiToastBook
Kholdstare
I will walk to my Wii within a couple of minutes to add everybody. My FC is (again): 1533-5167-7798-2767.
If anyone adds me, please say it so I can add you too.

invmat

Issun

Mine's 0131-4682-9999
I currently have no game made yet, but they are comming.
Added: iphys
Qwickman
Jimmy T
webbermagic

Edited on by Issun

Waffle !

tronner

@webbermagic ur metal gear game is awesome, i realy liked the idea, u just need to fix a small bug that sometimes when u shot sniper wolf, she is slight off the scope, u could make a new animation maybe with blood would be realy great ;D and the scribernaut one is cool, could be better with at least 4 options ;D

@snecols i just loved ur charlie brown game man =o realy creative and funny, u just need to fix a small bug, if u take off the ball too soon charlie will go away and take the ball with him

@Roopa132 @Issun added u both

@everyone Workin on a new game soon ;D

4909-7388-6203-0454 - wii code
5156 - 5315 - 4730 - DIY code
"Welcome to my country, and to my unit"

Game in progress: Bomberman?!? Accepting ideas! ;D

SpaghettiToastBook

I uploaded a new game called Ion Prize. You have to sort falling ions by tilting your sorter. It's very similar to the similarly named Mario Party 8 minigame Ion the Prize.
@iphys Why'd you change the Troika record? I liked the old one more.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

iphys

For Troika, there were 2 notes I couldn't fit in the range of the keyboard before that made the 5th and 9th sections sound a bit wonky, so I transposed it to be able to get all the notes in properly. I also slowed it from 130 to 120 on account of all the notes being higher pitched now, because it sounded a bit chipmunky at 130. Honestly, I think it sounds a lot better as a whole now, so maybe you were just used to how it sounded before.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Burujima

Hi everyone!
Here's my DIY code

Brand: MAMMOTH
Name: BURUJIMA
Code:1162-2610-8103

Games in Storage:

1.)EARPHONE
2.)EARPHONE.02

Comics in Storage:

1.) Papé 01

Well... the two games are basically the same thing except in the first version the marbles would sometimes cover up the entire earphone making it impossible to win (...)
so I got rid of the marbles in the .02 version ;9 try them out and tell me which one was better !

I got the game just a few days ago so I only have one game made so far (...)

I draw in sort of half-anime style(?) so if you like that kinda style,
add me and make sure to tell me you did, so I can add you back!

+++ PS// I also sometimes can't find the earphone in EARPHONE.02, making me lose. But I don't know why XD

Edited on by Burujima

Burujima

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.