Forums

Topic: (NA) Pokemon 4th Gen Trading/Battle Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,966

GamerZack87

I'll be quick - I'm in Goldenrod right now!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Renamed him Seadra for you. I actually found two female Seadra before catching him. I woulda caught one for you

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Thanks again for the trade! "Take good care of SEADRA!"

CHINK

GamerZack87

I am currently seeking five high-level Pokemon with a good mixture of types (no Grass-type though) and movesets. I am offering these Pokemon and rare items in exchange:

Chikorita (M) Lv. 5 "Caesar" / Jolly nature / HP 20, Atk 11, Def 12, Sp. Atk 9, Sp. Def 12, Spd 9 / Nugget
Cyndaquil (M) Lv. 5 "Curry" / Modest nature / HP 19, Atk 9, Def 10, Sp. Atk 13, Sp. Def 10, Spd 12 / Moon Stone
Totodile (M) Lv. 5 "Yoghurt" / Bashful nature / HP 20, Atk 12, Def 11, Sp. Atk 10, Sp. Def 11, Spd 10 / TM 65 Shadow Claw
Skarmory (M) Lv. 29 "Knight" / Relaxed nature / HP 82, Atk 55, Def 100, Sp. Atk 33, Sp. Def 52, Speed 46 / Occa Berry
Ursaring (F) Lv. 33 "Ursula" / Naughty nature / HP 109, Atk 101, Def 63, Sp. Atk 54, Sp. Def 54, Spd 41 / Chople Berry
Politoed (F) Lv. 40 "Swirlah" / Brave nature / HP 128, Atk 78, Def 77, Sp. Atk 92, Sp. Def 90, Spd 69 / Rindo Berry

If you're willing to trade one or more high-level Pokemon, then PLEASE let me know! Have a great day!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

lockd wrote:

It's ok . I ask of you 1 more favor. I'll trade Seadra back to you so he can evolve. But I will need him back, of course. Or anyone, can I trade my Seadra to someone and back?

Absolutely! Let's do it!

CHINK

Zsxdflip

BAD POST

Edited on by Zsxdflip

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter:

GamerZack87

NintendoPurist wrote:

I am currently seeking five high-level Pokemon with a good mixture of types (no Grass-type though) and movesets. I am offering these Pokemon and rare items in exchange:

Chikorita (M) Lv. 5 "Caesar" / Jolly nature / HP 20, Atk 11, Def 12, Sp. Atk 9, Sp. Def 12, Spd 9 / Nugget
Cyndaquil (M) Lv. 5 "Curry" / Modest nature / HP 19, Atk 9, Def 10, Sp. Atk 13, Sp. Def 10, Spd 12 / Rare Candy
Totodile (M) Lv. 5 "Yoghurt" / Bashful nature / HP 20, Atk 12, Def 11, Sp. Atk 10, Sp. Def 11, Spd 10 / TM 65 Shadow Claw
Skarmory (M) Lv. 29 "Knight" / Relaxed nature / HP 82, Atk 55, Def 100, Sp. Atk 33, Sp. Def 52, Speed 46 / Occa Berry
Ursaring (F) Lv. 33 "Ursula" / Naughty nature / HP 109, Atk 101, Def 63, Sp. Atk 54, Sp. Def 54, Spd 41 / Chople Berry
Politoed (F) Lv. 40 "Swirlah" / Brave nature / HP 128, Atk 78, Def 77, Sp. Atk 92, Sp. Def 90, Spd 69 / Rindo Berry
Shiny Gyarados (M) Lv. 41 "Crimzon" / Bashful nature / HP 140, Atk 122, Def 78, Sp. Atk 69, Sp. Def 96, Spd 86 / Moon Stone

If you're willing to trade one or more high-level Pokemon, then PLEASE let me know! Have a great day!

This is starting to become upsetting

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Aviator

@NP WELL, What leveled pokemon? Moon Stone, Nugget and TMs arnt that rare. Why dont you want to level up pokemon yourself?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerZack87

@Aviator: Oops! I typoed on Curry, he's holding a Rare Candy! Anyway, I'm not fussed which Pokemon I receive, as long as they're not Grass-type (I already have a high-level Meganium and Sceptile)

CHINK

GamerZack87

Cyndaquil (M) Lv. 5 "Curry" / Modest nature / HP 19, Atk 9, Def 10, Sp. Atk 13, Sp. Def 10, Spd 12 / Rare Candy
Shiny Gyarados (M) Lv. 41 "Crimzon" / Bashful nature / HP 140, Atk 122, Def 78, Sp. Atk 69, Sp. Def 96, Spd 86 / Moon Stone

CHINK

Percentful

You know, posting the same thing 5 times isn't going to make people more interested.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

cyko

@NintendoPurist I have two offers for you:
Zangoose (M) lv. 43 / Adamant nature /HP 118, Atk 116, Def 59, Sp.Atk 62, Sp.Def 61, Spd 82/ Sitrus berry
Houndoom (F) lv. 43 / Mild nature / Hp 121, Atk 91, Def 51, Sp.Atk 110, Sp.Def 84, Spd 97 / Passho berry
I can trade them for your Politoed and your Ursaring.

@Lockd Can I have a trapinch egg and a gible egg ? I can trade you another zangoose lv. 43 and another houndoom lv.43( not the same pokemons that I want to trade with NintendoPurist).

@Zsxdflip Your Umbreon is ready. Let me know when you will be able to trade. Oh and bring a pokemon like rattata that youare willing to trade. I have a surprise for you

@Zezhyrule I don't want to sound like a chore but can you let me borrow your Arceus. I can give you a surprise too

Edited on by cyko

Pokémon heart gold friend code: 0517 9454 5998.

Aviator

Surprise = This

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

cyko

@lockd do you want a Lapras? That's a good ice type pokemon in my opinion.

Aviator

@lockd Weaville? Or even shudder Jynx?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

RandomWiiPlayer

@Lockd, I'll try to find a Seadra for you.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

cyko

@lockd Sorry, I forgot. On a side note, I also a kadabra. Do you want him?

Croogix

I've just come to the conclusion that most ground pokémon in these games kinda suck, so I'm looking for a Gible to raise. I have Diamond, but I cannot trade to myself! Sooo... what would someone want for a Gible? (Please for the love of all that is good, don't say a legendary, 'cause I don't have any)

You're never too old for pokémon - specifically, cute pokémon.

cyko

@Croogix You can catch a Gible in your Diamond cartridge, trade it to me, let me make an egg for myself, trade it back to you in your HG/SS cartridge. That's a bit complicated but it can works .

Croogix

OK, just give me a sec. I'm failing at kicking Jasmine's hide since I forgot that poisonpowder won't work.
EDIT: O.O I just looked at my Diamond pokémon boxes, and Holy Cow I've got things to trade. I've got a whole bunch that I don't want, and others I'd like to have on my HG cartridge. This might be long but here goes:
The ones I want to trade to you, then trade back onto HG are... Azelf, Dialga, Uxie, Totodile, Umbreon, Articuno, Moltres, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Snover, Marshtomp, Emploeon, and Grovyle.
Pokémon I don't need... Too many to list. Tell me what you guys want and I'll see if it's here. BTW, still working on finding that Gible. Hang on.

Edited on by Croogix

You're never too old for pokémon - specifically, cute pokémon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.