Forums

Topic: (NA) Pokemon 4th Gen Trading/Battle Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,966

bro2dragons

the egg would be fantastic. what's your FC?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

bro2dragons

5414 2729 2686

bro2dragons

just let me know when you're online.

bro2dragons

idk. i thought it was working. it may be my internet connection. it won't even let me get back into the room.

bro2dragons

gonna have to try again another time, bro. sorry...

Woots

zezhyrule wrote:

If anyone has these TMs:

Substitute (TM90)
Energy Ball (TM53)
Hidden Power (TM10)
Earthquake (TM26)
Swords Dance (TM75)

Or one(or more) of these Items:

Choice Scarf
Choice Band
Wide Lens
Leftovers

I need them, so ask for something and I'll see if I have it...

Also, I need about 3 Hidden Power TMs, and same with Earthquake, so if you have more, that would be appreciated.

I has all those items! whatcha got for trade?

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Woots

oh, wait... I only have a couple of those, I got the Choice Band confused with the Focus Band and Scarf, both of which I DO have... I can get you leftovers, and I can also give you a gible that knows earthquake... I have hidden power, and I know it's not on your list, but I could get you a false swipe.

Twitter:

zezhyrule

Lucario1397 wrote:

oh, wait... I only have a couple of those, I got the Choice Band confused with the Focus Band and Scarf, both of which I DO have... I can get you leftovers, and I can also give you a gible that knows earthquake... I have hidden power, and I know it's not on your list, but I could get you a false swipe.

Leftovers and Sword Dance would be nice(and others if you have them). Also, do you have a Life Orb?

Edit: Wait, do you have Choice Scarf? Because I haven't heard of this Focus Scarf you speak of...

I don't want the Gible or False Swipe, but thanks anyway.

What do you want? I have some different Items and Berries if Pokemon aren't what you're looking for...

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

Lucario1397 wrote:

Leftovers and Sword Dance would be nice(and others if you have them). Also, do you have a Life Orb?

Edit: Wait, do you have Choice Scarf? Because I haven't heard of this Focus Scarf you speak of...

I don't want the Gible or False Swipe, but thanks anyway.

What do you want? I have some different Items and Berries if Pokemon aren't what you're looking for...

If you have a focus scarf and you have full HP, a move that would normally kill you won't kill you; you'll be left with one HP.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Woots

@lockd no, it's female, but for the record, froslass is better. and @zez, I got mixed up, there is no focus scarf, but here's some stuff I have that I never use: Smoke Ball, Light Clay, Focus Sash, Muscle Band, Life Orb, Sharp beak, Leftovers, Silk Scarf, Mental Herb, Power Herb, Expert Belt, Soft Sand, Magnet, Destiny Knot, Hard Stone, Bright Powder, Dragon Fang, Never Melt Ice, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Quick Claw, and Poison Barb. I also have 2 PP Max's, but for those, I'll need something special.

Twitter:

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

@110%: I'm pretty sure you both mean either Focus Band, or Focus Sash.

Uhh...
Crap. Now I look even MORE moronic.

Just let it happen.

Percentful

Lucario1397 wrote:

@lockd no, it's female, but for the record, froslass is better.

DISAGREE TIME!
Actually, it all depends. Glalie has better defenses, but is slower, and Froslass is faster, but has worse defenses. Both have the same attack/special attack. Both have different movepools, also. Froslass gets thunderbolt, Glalie gets earthquake. Froslass gets shadow ball, Glalie gets explosion, etc. The reason that Froslass is way more common is the fact that Froslass can set up spikes and blocks rapid spin. So really, you can't compare them.

Just let it happen.

Zsxdflip

@zez i think i have swords dance... let me check

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter:

zezhyrule

Lucario1397 wrote:

@lockd no, it's female, but for the record, froslass is better. and @zez, I got mixed up, there is no focus scarf, but here's some stuff I have that I never use: Smoke Ball, Light Clay, Focus Sash, Muscle Band, Life Orb, Sharp beak, Leftovers, Silk Scarf, Mental Herb, Power Herb, Expert Belt, Soft Sand, Magnet, Destiny Knot, Hard Stone, Bright Powder, Dragon Fang, Never Melt Ice, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Quick Claw, and Poison Barb. I also have 2 PP Max's, but for those, I'll need something special.

I'll take what I BOLDED.

And for the last time, what do you want?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Woots

hmm... what legendaries do you have? and do you have a girl glaceon/leafeon?

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.