Showing 81 to 100 of 120
81. Posted: Fri 21st May 2010 01:04 BST
I'll post a time tomorrow if no one else does. Shall assume everyone's free 11am-10pm Saturday Sunday.
82. Posted: Fri 21st May 2010 23:31 BST
I'm gonna be free this weekend, so I can take a few matches. Just post a time and I'll see if I can make it.
Anyone up for a match tonight or right now? Im not sure if I'll be able to battle this weekend though.....
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer
83. Posted: Sat 22nd May 2010 00:57 BST
Just got home, shall leave it in WorldWide vs for the next fifteen minutes.
Edit: (Until 8:20pm)
Edited on Sat 22nd May, 2010 @ 00:58 by jdarrell
84. Posted: Sat 22nd May 2010 01:04 BST
Just got home, shall leave it in WorldWide vs for the next fifteen minutes.Edit: (Until 8:20pm)
85. Posted: Sat 22nd May 2010 01:36 BST
Good games, and congrats on scoring 400 points in one move on a 500-point board
Edit: I'll try again tomorrow (Sunday) if someone picks a time
Edited on Sun 23rd May, 2010 @ 01:39 by jdarrell
86. Posted: Sat 22nd May 2010 02:06 BST
Good games, and congrats on scoring 400 points in one move on a 500-point board I'll be back at 8:30pm tomorrow (or earlier or Sunday if anyone requests)
I'll be back at 8:30pm tomorrow (or earlier or Sunday if anyone requests)
Thanks . Good games to you as well. I had to catch on quickly with some of these players on here. Only through saving a few of my worst defeats have I finally learned a trick or two.......maybe tomorrow we will be able to have a 4 player battle royal(stops dreaming).
87. Posted: Wed 26th May 2010 18:17 BST
Well, finals are over, so for about the next 10 days I can take matches any time (except for today, 'cuz I have a dermatologist appointment). I'll be on in about an hour, so join me if you can.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
88. Posted: Wed 26th May 2010 20:03 BST
Ahhh!!! Looks like I just missed you or your battling right now. Anyways, i'll be ready this weekend for sure.
89. Posted: Wed 26th May 2010 22:35 BST
Uh, actually I got wrapped up in a Phineas and Ferb mini-marathon on Disney XD (don't judge me), so I wasn't even there. Sorry, looks like the weekend will do.
90. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 22:03 BST
Glad to see people playing this. When are people available to play?
91. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 22:16 BST
For this week not tomorrow or Sunday
92. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 23:48 BST
I'm pretty open from now until Monday. Post a time here and I'll try to make it.
93. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 07:08 BST
When are people available to play?
Right now im in the middle of a busy weekend so maybe this Sunday night or next week, hopefully....
94. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 13:29 BST
I'm available at pretty much any time this weekend, but starting Monday I have summer school, followed immediately by tennis camp and other things, so I won't be able to do anything for 2 weeks starting Monday.
95. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 18:25 BST
Looking for a game for the next hour
96. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 18:43 BST
I'll leave it up for a half hour (2-player worldwide)
97. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 18:58 BST
you guys wanna try for a 3 player match? I'll try to get in 2 player match first, but if I dont have any luck i will have a 3 player room open for the next 30 mins. or so.
98. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 19:05 BST
good game jd. Almost had you. I think putting the guardian there actually helped you build up.
99. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 19:05 BST
I'll leave it in 3-player worldwide for another half hour
Edited on Mon 7th June, 2010 @ 19:07 by jdarrell
100. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 19:07 BST
Yep, plus you would've had enough points to win if hadn't used it