Showing 61 to 80 of 120
61. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:24 BST
Sorry, I got off right b4 you posted, so it looks like it will be 10:00 EST. I'll be waiting then.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
62. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:32 BST
Lol, no prob. Got my FC? Can't remember if I registered you or not.
63. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:42 BST
Yeah, i have your FC, so see you in about 10
64. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:49 BST
65. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:52 BST
66. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 02:57 BST
Excellent! Will be there shortly.
Fair warning, haven't played in quite some time and even then, I'm not very good. lol. I need to play more. Found you guys!Hey guys, know what happened? I keep getting D/c errors for some reason, now.
Edited on Tue 4th May, 2010 @ 03:14 by KnucklesSonic8
67. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 03:21 BST
It didn't look like the game was picking up your connection. The move before it D/Cd you went almost to the full timer.
68. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 03:22 BST
Well that was just me trying to figure out where to go, actually.
69. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 03:39 BST
Whoops, figured it was a lag thing because the start of your next turn you immediately turned into an X.
Edit: Birdman and I finished the game
Edited on Tue 4th May, 2010 @ 04:06 by jdarrell
70. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 03:43 BST
You guys turned into an X on Bird's turn, I believe. I guess we'll try again on the weekend?
71. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 12:05 BST
Yeah, for some reason I couldn't save the gameplay video. That kind of sucked. Anyway, I'll be free on the weekend.
72. Posted: Thu 6th May 2010 07:06 BST
Well I finally completed the story mode and(all most all) puzzles last night so i'll be looking to add you guys to my friend list pretty soon. Maybe this weekend will anybody be ready for a match then? I will post my fc later on when I have a chance.
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
PSN id: cheapO4life
73. Posted: Thu 6th May 2010 08:38 BST
I'll scroll through this thread and add every fc I come across.Hopefully this weekend we can get together and battle. Oh, and does anybody know when its a good time to try to find a worldwide match? I searched for about 1hour thinking maybe someone in Japan(or anywhere) was on but no luck. You guys have posted that hardly anybody is every on,but is it really that hard to find one match?
@ jdarrell:I see you add this thread to your link. You must really like this one. Cant wait for are first match....
Edited on Thu 6th May, 2010 @ 09:01 by cheapogamer4life
74. Posted: Thu 6th May 2010 12:08 BST
I'm free entirely on Saturday, so I'd be willing to play you cheapo. I just added your fc.
75. Posted: Thu 6th May 2010 12:10 BST
I've found a few players from Japan, I think around 7pm. I've had pretty good luck, so hopefully that wasn't a fluke.
If anyone says a time I'll be there and reply if can't make it.
76. Posted: Tue 11th May 2010 01:48 BST
I have a delayed start tomorrow, so I'm able to accept matches around 8:30 AM EST, but not at any other time.
77. Posted: Fri 14th May 2010 02:36 BST
If anyone wants to batlle im looking for players.......
78. Posted: Fri 14th May 2010 15:12 BST
I'm actually becoming pretty busy this Summer. Can't play any games until at least next Tuesday.
79. Posted: Sat 15th May 2010 00:33 BST
Right now, after next Tuesday (May 18th) I can take matches almost any time between 5 and 10 PM EST, as tennis ends Monday and I have a band concert on Tuesday. I'm available all day Sunday as well.
80. Posted: Thu 20th May 2010 21:19 BST
I'm gonna be free this weekend, so I can take a few matches. Just post a time and I'll see if I can make it.