Showing 41 to 60 of 120
41. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 03:03 BST
Um, I don't have tennis practice this weekend, so aside from a couple of major projects I'm free to play a few matches. Post if you feel like setting something up.
42. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 03:16 BST
My schedule is mostly starting Sunday.
43. Posted: Sat 1st May 2010 02:50 BST
Wanna try this Saturday? Randomly tried looking for matches today. Unsurprisingly, no one...
44. Posted: Sat 1st May 2010 03:20 BST
I have most of tomorrow free (Saturday.) Name a time!
45. Posted: Sat 1st May 2010 12:25 BST
Yeah, I can't do anything today because of a State Mathletes competition, but just post if you want to do something Sunday.
46. Posted: Sat 1st May 2010 17:27 BST
Sunday 7PM EST
47. Posted: Sat 1st May 2010 20:50 BST
I been thinking of Getting this Game, but I can Find any game play for it,I hear good things about it, but I still don't know what it is
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
48. Posted: Sun 2nd May 2010 15:28 BST
jdarrell - I'll try to see you there.
JumpMad - This isn't really the spot for a description of a game, but Number Battle is a board game where you create links of tiles to get to a certain score, at which point you will win. It's kind of hard for me to explain, but it's only $5, so try it for yourself (It has a good Single-Player mode).
49. Posted: Sun 2nd May 2010 17:25 BST
50. Posted: Sun 2nd May 2010 18:01 BST
hey everybloody! we just reached 100 topics in the online gaming section! huzzah! lets go out for drinks, my treat!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
51. Posted: Mon 3rd May 2010 00:05 BST
Only saw someone for a second in 3-player, so just played someone random on 2-player. Someone else say a time next time
52. Posted: Mon 3rd May 2010 12:16 BST
I played 1.5 games with a random person as well. At least board lurkers have Number Battle!
53. Posted: Mon 3rd May 2010 12:17 BST
54. Posted: Mon 3rd May 2010 19:10 BST
Sorry guys, I completely forgot. Anyone free today at some point?
55. Posted: Mon 3rd May 2010 23:54 BST
Between 8:30 EST and about 10:00 EST, but that's about it. I'm not available again until Friday (Weds and Thurs are tennis matches for me, and I'm not sure about tomorrow.
56. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 00:57 BST
jdarrell, you around too?
57. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 01:38 BST
Yep. just lost track of time due to watching hockey
58. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 01:41 BST
Sweet. Wanna aim for 10:00 or something?
59. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 01:46 BST
I'm up for 10:00 EST. That should give me enough time to finish my homework.
60. Posted: Tue 4th May 2010 01:47 BST
Okay. Or I could play right now to get it out of the way for you.