Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 4,036

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

that said I hate hunting Ala with random people...

Agree. Stupid random know it all's.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Opinions wanted...

Is it worth purchasing and getting into the online realm for this game still? I don't know anything about the series, but the game looks great. I'd be a total noob, but I'd love to learn and do some online co-op with this game. Is it likely that an advanced player would want to pair up with a new player, or is it a real disadvantage?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

Opinions wanted...

Is it worth purchasing and getting into the online realm for this game still? I don't know anything about the series, but the game looks great. I'd be a total noob, but I'd love to learn and do some online co-op with this game. Is it likely that an advanced player would want to pair up with a new player, or is it a real disadvantage?

Hey I thought I was on the goldeneye topic for a second. There are a lot of people here who would help. Some have moved on but still others are new as well. With CHRISTmas right around the corner I can't see you gong went picking this up. But you better still play some goldeneye with me cus this game I've logged on over 600 hours. Still Los of fun to be had and it wont disappoint. If I could I would help but still working on my fixing my Wii.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

RDB wrote:

Opinions wanted...

Hey I thought I was on the goldeneye topic for a second. There are a lot of people here who would help. Some have moved on but still others are new as well. With CHRISTmas right around the corner I can't see you gong went picking this up. But you better still play some goldeneye with me cus this game I've logged on over 600 hours. Still Los of fun to be had and it wont disappoint. If I could I would help but still working on my fixing my Wii.

Ok, well I have no patience and saw a good deal. I was buying a Wii game for one of my sales guys and Best Buy had a deal... buy 2 games and get a $30 gift card, so I basically paid $10 for this game. Going to mess around in single player a few nights before I go online to get the hang of it, but I'll be on soon.

@ Tech, don't worry... I'll be playing GE for a LONG time to come. I about dropped out of high school and college for the 64 version, so I'm sure this will about make me quit my job... ha. You gotta get your wii fixed... nobody else is on from 12-2 every night like me...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Splat

RDB wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

RDB wrote:

Opinions wanted...

Ok, well I have no patience and saw a good deal. I was buying a Wii game for one of my sales guys and Best Buy had a deal... buy 2 games and get a $30 gift card, so I basically paid $10 for this game. Going to mess around in single player a few nights before I go online to get the hang of it, but I'll be on soon.

Well, if you don't have patience then this might not be the game for you lol, joking a side it's such a great game if you are willing to put in the time and get over the learning curve.

Going on soon...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Splat

Got my Uragaan ruby after a week of trying which was the last thing I needed for my Uragaan set and I like I like alot.

I got on late last night and endded up playing with some random noob for like three hours, he had just got to the 3 star quests and I helped him out with pretty much all of them.

It was the most fun I have had playing with a random hunter in awhlie.

Edited on by Splat

Spoony_Tech

Keyboard 50$
Monster hunter tri with classic controller 60$
Hunting with Nintendo lifers priceless.

I wish my system was fixed!!

MERG said:

JayArr

This topic went two days w/o a post. I was about to release the crickets.

Splat, hunting with randoms is great from time to time. You learn new stuff here and there. Teach people new things. and get to experience new personalities. If they are really awful or annoy you just leave. There are so many cities and so many people it can be a new adventure everyday.

Chris, When are you getting your Wii fixed?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

My friend should have ordered the part last night. Hopefully in a week or so!

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

Chucko wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Anyone going online? I'm thinking of going on, not sure on what I'm going to do though...(still got stones to collect...>_>)
EDIT: ...Figures, no one...

Okay already, it's becoming really annoying with the constant whining about how no one is on, just go play with some randoms or something :/

That's the problem, randoms randomly vanish, or go afk and its annoying as heck. >_>

It's hit or miss, really. Sometimes you find a good team that never quits or dies and sometimes you find the opposite.

has been gone for about a week, lol For me it seems that I RARELY get a good team, main reason why I hate going online when you people aren't around. Ah well...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HolyMackerel

zezhroom wrote:

working on ura carapaces and wyvern stones.

One day you'll wake up and go, "WHAT IS THE POINT?!" And then you'll go back to playing.

HolyMackerel

zezhyrule

HolyMackerel wrote:

zezhroom wrote:

working on ura carapaces and wyvern stones.

One day you'll wake up and go, "WHAT IS THE POINT?!" And then you'll go back to playing.

Well, you kinda have to realize that the point of games is for entertainment, and having fun. If at any point you're playing this game and it seems like a chore, then why play? This game couldn't possibly help you in life unless you somehow became a developer in charge of the games, you were some kind of MH game tester, or the world was overrun by giant monsters and you were one of the only people who could help. It still probably wouldn't help you with that last example

It's not like anyone should feel like they have a responsibility to get on this game everyday, especially if it conflicts with things IRL, or maybe even takes the place of some other good games that you might be missing out on (coughPM64cough D:). MH can be addicting at times, to me at least. I used to be addicted to this site and BL (got on every single time I saw a computer, and while on one, would open a new tab like every 5min) which is why I stopped using BL, and barely get on NL compared to what I used to.

TL; DR: If it's fun, play. If it's not, don't. Simple enough, eh? :3

sorry for blabbing so much, I was bored :S

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Splat

@JayArr - Good hunts sorry I could not have stayed on longer.

JayArr

HolyMackerel wrote:

This statement applies to nearly everything in life. The best usually being a job. You are driving to your crap job and think, "What is the point!" You march in spit in your bosses face, flip off everyone of the annoying back stabbers, and kick over the garbage on your way out!

This will also happen to you in relationships. You will wake up and realize you don't love her anymore and aren't even sure why you are with her. You have nothing in common and are just room-mates. "What is the point!?" and then you leave....

Very true statement my friend, very true.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SuperPeach

Sick today XP I'll be on in between my short PSP sessions. Yes I do mean short too, I don't think I can stare at the small screen too long.

SuperPeach

Splat

SuperPeach wrote:

Sick today XP I'll be on in between my short PSP sessions. Yes I do mean short too, I don't think I can stare at the small screen too long.

Going on soon hope you are on.

Joeynator3000

...Thinking of going online, since I'm kinda bored of the offline stuff anyways...Might not stay on though, depends on who shows up...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.