Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 4,036

Crazygamerfreak

I'll be on at about 4:00. I am really bad at getting deviljho gems because whenever I do a run, I am always the one person who DOESN'T get one. I am likely to do jho and possibly some bari+ as well. Depends on who is on.

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

triforceofcourage

well, im going on now, but will need to take a break in a bit for pizza.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

zezhyrule

Had some fun today with Giant Jho(trying to attack it's feet, it probably thought I was an itch or something), and finished all of my needed Bari+ runs, so working on Blos when I get back on tonight. It'll probably be around 8-9pm CST when I get back on (:3=

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Subtle

nintendogamerftw wrote:

Subtle was on again today. And I wasn't on when he was. D:
You got to stop doing that to me.

I don't know I just figured you had quit Monster Hunter as well
Fun quests as usual everyone. I look so coo' with my new Leather Jacket

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

Splat

Tech101 wrote:

I'm a retired hunter for now. My Wii decided to take a crap. Don't know when it will be fixed. My friend fixed his and this sounds like the same thing. Hopefully with the right part he can fix it. Don't feel like sending it in to get fix to expensive and would rather just get a new one. Which means I would be permanently retired!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

HolyMackerel

Tech101 wrote:

I'm a retired hunter for now. My Wii decided to take a crap. Don't know when it will be fixed. My friend fixed his and this sounds like the same thing. Hopefully with the right part he can fix it. Don't feel like sending it in to get fix to expensive and would rather just get a new one. Which means I would be permanently retired!

Aww, Tech. Don't give up on 100+ HRs of MH3! D: You can't get that save file back unless you get your Wii fixed. Silly Nintendo and their save files. Your friend fixed his Wii right?

Going on now. I'll be on for a while since I got some sleep early. Hope you guys come on!

HolyMackerel

zezhyrule

@HMack: What... Happened to you quitting? Or did I miss something? Aw, never mind.

@Subtle: Why is it that everyone seems to know you... Except me?

@Tech: Sad to hear that happened... Hope you get it fixed soon, and if not, it could always be fun to start a new character :3

Joeynator3000

Anyone going online? I'm thinking of going on, not sure on what I'm going to do though...(still got stones to collect...>_>)
EDIT: ...Figures, no one...

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Anyone going online? I'm thinking of going on, not sure on what I'm going to do though...(still got stones to collect...>_>)

Okay already, it's becoming really annoying with the constant whining about how no one is on, just go play with some randoms or something :/

Spoony_Tech

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Okay already, it's becoming really annoying with the constant whining about how no one is on, just go play with some randoms or something :/

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

That's the problem, randoms randomly vanish, or go afk and its annoying as heck. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JayArr

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lol......owned.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Splat

Hai!

Subtle

JayArr wrote:

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lol......owned.

Where's the Like button in this website?
@Zezy I just came back from the MH Graveyard my friend Over a one-month break. We should play sometime.
EDIT: @Chris Just kidnap your friend and hold him for ransom until he fixes your Wii

Edited on by Subtle

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

zezhyrule

@Subtle: Well, I got the game in... /me goes to check back in thread

Around June I guess. I must have missed you in the 3 month break I had after I got mah new PS3 in August.

Chucko

BellGoRiiing wrote:

zezhroom wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

That's the problem, randoms randomly vanish, or go afk and its annoying as heck. >_>

It's hit or miss, really. Sometimes you find a good team that never quits or dies and sometimes you find the opposite.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Splat

I have had some pretty dang good hunts with random people but have also had some pretty bad hunts, like you said it's really hit or miss.

It's always going to be better hunting with people you know but I still hunt with random people to, that said I hate hunting Ala with random people...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.