Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 4,036

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

How do I get a Sharq Skin? If I hit them with my weapon they swim off and if I hit them with the harpoon they don't die...

Hit him till he is wounded then harpoon him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Anyone online today?...Not feeling well, but feel like playing this game, lol. Still no Jhen event?
EDIT: ...Guess not then...

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JayArr

SuperPeach wrote:

/me looks at the above post and is dying to say something... But doesn't Untitled

ZOMG. Me too!

@Splat I'll be on about 3:30 - 4:00 Central to help w/ yur Urgent.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SuperPeach

What it the time difference between EST and CT agian? 1 hour right? I can go on in an hour since I sorta went out and got a certain wii game that just came out and now I'm going to kinda stick it in my wii and play it. That is, unless MHT is now bonded to my wii.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

triforceofcourage

im going on now. looking to do rathian + or jhen.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Spoony_Tech

SuperPeach wrote:

What it the time difference between EST and CT agian? 1 hour right? I can go on in an hour since I sorta went out and got a certain wii game that just came out and now I'm going to kinda stick it in my wii and play it. That is, unless MHT is now bonded to my wii.

And what is this game that has caused you to turn on your fellow hunters!!! =-O

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Splat

CT is 1 hour behind ET.

I will be on about 3:30 CT and will look for you guys when we get done with my urgent you don't have to keep playing if you don't want I just need help with it.

I need some ore so I will do that to kill time if you guys are not on yet.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

CT is 1 hour behind ET.

I will be on about 3:30 CT and will look for you guys when we get done with my urgent you don't have to keep playing if you don't want I just need help with it.

I need some ore so I will do that to kill time if you guys are not on yet.

And you will need help cus you will DIE A LOT! LOL.
What armor are you going to use?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

SuperPeach

Tech101 wrote:

SuperPeach wrote:

... I think you guys misunderstood what I said. I just got and certain Golden game and I meant I wouldn't be on for an hour after I posted. Not "I wouldn't go on." :/ Roughly translated, getting on now! (See it's been and hour from when I posted and so I'm getting on now)

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

SuperPeach wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

SuperPeach wrote:

... I think you guys misunderstood what I said. I just got and certain Golden game and I meant I wouldn't be on for an hour after I posted. Not "I wouldn't go on." :/ Roughly translated, getting on now! (See it's been and hour from when I posted and so I'm getting on now)

Its almost as if you don't want your monster hunter to here You got Goldeneye! Opps did I say that. LOL. When your ready to go online with it let me know!!

MERG said:

Chucko

JayArr wrote:

SuperPeach wrote:

/me looks at the above post and is dying to say something... But doesn't Untitled

ZOMG. Me too!

Haven't played the game in months, FYI.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

SuperPeach

@nintendogamerftw Sorry for yelling at you and suddenly leaving last night. I was going to hunt with you but I had another D/C so I quit for the day.

@Splat I can go on again the same time today to help. After dinner I have a few things to do though I'll have to log off and return a lil later than normal. I'll still be there though.

@Tech I need to work on getting used to the controls first, but I'll be on in no time.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

SuperPeach wrote:

@Splat I can go on again the same time today to help. After dinner I have a few things to do though I'll have to log off and return a lil later than normal. I'll still be there though.

I'm taking it that the hunts didn't go well yesterday! Let me quess who was the x-factor! LOL. I should have logged on last night like I as going to to see if he ranked up but I hate doing Ala with RANDOMS!

MERG said:

Splat

It was pretty much my self,SuperPeach and JayArr with a mix of random people as the 4th hunter and they never worked out I think we would have got it done with a better 4th player.

Not to say I didn't do my fair share of dying but I didn't quit or bring low ranked weapons, I'm talking to you random person who's name I can't remember...

I'm down to give it another go today at the same time if you guys are? THIS IS WAR!!!

I loaded up my box last night with supplies now that I know what to bring.

Spoony_Tech

SuperPeach wrote:

@Tech I need to work on getting used to the controls first, but I'll be on in no time.

I should have quoted you in my last post but I just thought of this. I had a terrible time adjusting them myself. I finally found that one of the presets helped a lot. I use the advanced 2 preset and love it. Try each one and see what works for you. Sorry I know this is off topic. Wont post on this game here again. When your ready you know where to go.

MERG said:

Splat

Got a keyboard!!!

Crazygamerfreak

I'm coming on to do some Jhen now. And maybe have another attempt at my urgent.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.