Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 4,036

triforceofcourage

im back on. plz i need friends!

(lower lip quivers)

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Mabbit

just got the game guys im gonna start beefing up offline, but ill be in this thread before you know it. so dont stop playing online until i start!!!

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Epic

briunj04 wrote:

just got the game guys im gonna start beefing up offline, but ill be in this thread before you know it. so dont stop playing online until i start!!!

If you need help online just tell me.

@Peach I got few more tricks better than recov lvl1 and lvl2.

PSN: Epic-ZX

triforceofcourage

@briunj04

ill do anything online with you. i can prctice my bowgun skills as you rise through the ranks with me.
just say when you want a hunting companion!

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Splat

Up to HR48, I'm really starting to like Long Sword's it's pretty much all I use I got the Shadow Binder maxed out and I'm working on maxing out the Wyvern Blade "Fire".

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

SuperPeach

Awesome (but pointless) news flash

Well, I think my internet is officially fixed now! I'll be on a ton more if it stays. I don't get to check the thread all that often to see who's on so if you're new (or by now only new-ish) and want to hunt please search my ID.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

Splat

Should have a keyboard Wednesday.

zezhyrule

I know, I know, I left NLife... But I just beat 3* urgent(jhen) and didn't know where else to post it I'm so happy, I'm finally (well, close to) a high-ranker!

I also beat it a second time for someone else who helped me with it. It was fun, and easier than I imagined... Also got one ElderDragonBlood.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Spoony_Tech

zezhroom wrote:

I know, I know, I left NLife... But I just beat 3* urgent(jhen) and didn't know where else to post it I'm so happy, I'm finally (well, close to) a high-ranker!

I also beat it a second time for someone else who helped me with it. It was fun, and easier than I imagined... Also got one ElderDragonBlood.

Hi zez. I seen you online last night but you were in a quest and I was just to tired to wait. Good to see you back online though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Splat

I hit HR50 last night and got my next urgent but haven't tried it yet, I need to slay Alatreon who I have never hunted so should be fun looking for some helpers...

SuperPeach

Splat wrote:

I hit HR50 last night and got my next urgent but haven't tried it yet, I need to slay Alatreon who I have never hunted so should be fun looking for some helpers...

Ooooh! Pick me! I wanna help! Pick me!

Seriously Alatreon is my favorite monster ever. ♥

SuperPeach

Splat

@SuperPeach - I pick you.

3 more.

JayArr

I'll help. I've killed 15+ Alatreons in the past few days. I am a machine.....a machine that stabs a Alatreon in his ugly face.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Splat

Cool.

We need to set up a time any time after 2:00 CT is good for me.

Chucko

Yo if anyone needs someone to fight alatreon I'll help. I've never killed him before and I'm tired of not ranking up. So I'm up for grabs.(I use Azure Crest+ so we can sleep bomb here and there.)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

SuperPeach

/me looks at the above post and is dying to say something... But doesn't Untitled

SuperPeach

zezhyrule

Ya know what? Flosswaffle this. This is the only place I can set up quests with people I actually know, so I'ma gonna start posting in this thread again :3
I just started back with this game, so I want some people who will actually help me and not just make fun of me because I'm so horrible...

Speaking of which, I'm to HR 31 and I'm trying for barroth+ set. I already fought barroth four times with different people, and only won once D:

Edit: I'm not on now, but I will be tonight. I hope.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Splat

How do I get a Sharq Skin? If I hit them with my weapon they swim off and if I hit them with the harpoon they don't die...

DannyBoyTheDude

I'd just like to say I'm up to the Qurupeco quest and I'm loving this game so far. I figure I'm going to try to beat everything offline before I go online so I probably won't be around for a while longer.

Splat

@zezhroom - If this is your first + set you might want to start with someone else and work your way up to barroth, I recommend Peco it's not great but a good + set to start you out and then you can work on something better.

@DannyBoyTheDude - I would atleast do all the 2 and maybe 3 star offline quests before you go online and then buliding your hunter up online will help you with the 4 and 5 star offline stuff.

Edited on by Splat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.